Archive SPTM/0002/REC/HPOO Watch

This discussion is closed.
swishmasta
Badges: 0
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
my paps used to, i did a little and dropped it, i prefered basketball. but my friend is sick though, he's had lots of fights.
Vikernes
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
And there I was worried that the Ravens would so much as give us a challenge :cool: . Although the *******s did f-ck our QB up. :mad:

I really wanna end up 15-1 this season and hope Philly lose tonight so they don't have the chance to. I'll be tuning in tonight cheering the Rams on. Hopefully they'll fall to sh-t without TO.
psychic_satori
Badges: 1
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
(Original post by Vikernes)
And there I was worried that the Ravens would so much as give us a challenge :cool: . Although the *******s did f-ck our QB up. :mad:
Oh, I think Ben will be alright, especially since he has so much time before he has to worry about a "must-win" game. Cowher will say what the MRI showed tomorrow. I'll let you know what his status is.

I really wanna end up 15-1 this season and hope Philly lose tonight so they don't have the chance to. I'll be tuning in tonight cheering the Rams on. Hopefully they'll fall to sh-t without TO.
Oh, I couldn't agree more. For the sake of Pittsburgh, I just hope we can finally beat Philly at something! Go Rams!
alkaeda
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
yeah i started it when i was 12, trained every day... I had a warm up match (friendly) with a punk a few streets away who thought he was hard. We both beat the hell out of each other... in the end I lost... had no stamina left... i should have done more skipping in training Well then reality hit me, i was no m.ali and was never good enough to get recognition. So i gave up at 14 and now I want to be a doctor so I can treat my patients as a punchbag. woooo! jk... what bout you scruffy boy? wanna fight
MRLX69
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
Nope but i train in White Crane - a form of unarmed martial arts.

Wanna fight? No rules, last one standing wins.
WOOAAAAAH!!!!! :fight:
MRLX69
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
Wait one min, I need to get my fire flower, better yet a feather... :bootyshak
Vikernes
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
Bah! I hung around for an hour after Shameless finished waiting for C5 coverage to start, then when it finally does I have to endure boring banter between the ultra-dull English dude, and the knowledgeable-but-monotone American guy. I probably watched about 10 minutes of the first quarter and fell asleep. I woke up at the end of the 3rd quarter with the TV still on, saw that St Louis were leading 17-7 and happily went back to sleep.

In a way I'm glad that we have a chance to be the team with the single best record (if Maddox doesn't screw up), although it would have been cool to say we were the only team to beat Philly AND the Pats. Am I asking for too much?

Bring on the post-season!
Mr_Scruffy
Report 14 years ago
I'm training to be a boxer at the moment. I used to be a freestyle kickboxer from when i was 13 but when i was 16 i kept having a recurring pull in my right leg so i stopped. For the last year ive been doing weightlifting to get my power up, and now ive started boxing.

Ive always done boxing because my dad was a boxer, but ive never done it serious until lately.

Hopefully i'll have a few ameteur fights in 2006 when i get my fitness up to scratch.

Lets fight big man
Xenon
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
Because of the elements! :mad: That is so annoying. We were robbed of seeing a brilliant and deserving climax to a fantastic match and comeback. It's unfair that England could not probably complete the greatest comeback, when the deserved to, and even more annoying that we were were odds on favourite to extend our winning streak, and we was robbed. In my eyes anyways, this is definitely a well-deserved 9th straight win, even if the stats don't say so.
Syntax
Badges: 2
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
Shite.. that truly sucks.
It was unlikely that SA could successfully chased 378..
Pretty annoying that England made such a sensational comeback and then the match ended up a draw anyway
CasperUK
Report 14 years ago
I box, but I've had no amateur fightss yet. I've met Audley Harrison, he's one huge mofo, like 4" taller than me and about 3 stone heavier (i'm 6'3 and 15 stone). I had a little sparring session with him, he jabbed me for about 3 minutes until i crouched and landed a right on him, he stepped back and said '****ing hell' hehe that was the highlight of my boxing 'career'. i'd love to turn pro but id rather be a psychiatrist instead
alkaeda
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
why cudnt they bowl continous yorkers at pollock and that other ho3 and then varied the last ball . the umpires should have thought about it more b4 asking the SA(!!) for light... where were the umpires from anyway?
goldenbarnes
Badges: 11
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
Oh well. Sh]t happens.
EPD
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
We woz, indeed, robbed.
goldenbarnes
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
The best thing about this is I don't care. How good is that?

I don't care.

We've just been robbed of a test victory and...................I don't care.

I'm safe in the knowledge we have a brilliant squad capable of competing with the best, day in day out. We have progressed so much in the last 2 years, and with the likes of Harmison and Strauss we have no one to fear, despite a draw.

A draw! We're moaning because we got a draw against South Africa! Bloody hell.

This is brilliant.
EPD
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
It's brilliant isn't it? We've got a genuinely good English test side, and so much potential with the national football team too, with all the young players coming through, and our Rugby Union team are current World Champions. English sport ain't too shabby at the moment, it must be said.
Dr. Blazed
Badges: 16
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
SA must be ******** themselves tonight - they played exceedingly well, we were dire in our first innings, yet we still effectively crushed them.
Syntax
Badges: 2
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
A draw! We're moaning because we got a draw against South Africa! Bloody hell.

This is brilliant.
Was looking forward to the 9th win in a row, and if the light had held it would have been one of the most incredible comeback wins..
But you're right, England have a tremendous side right now and the draw isnt that big a deal.
Xenon
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
I guess if we had been offered a draw after the 1st innings, we would have gladly taken it. That just shows how brilliant we played, that now we are upset with a draw. You're right, we should be happy with the fact that we effectively defeated SA, esp mentally, and we've got a great squad of players. I mean we had 3 players getting 100s. That's amazing in itself. So lets's :party:
Everdawn
Badges: 13
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
Ah! The Saffie weather strikes again. Poor dears, they should really stick to Rugby. Although Derick has switched.

Bad luck chaps, at least you arent bored to death watching us beat Pakistan.
X
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Brexit: Given the chance now, would you vote leave or remain?

Remain (47)
72.31%
Leave (18)
27.69%

Watched Threads