Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    I play online poker, for play chips... but play nl poker games not online. I fancy a yahoo poker game if anyone is organising one gis a shout. :pcguru:

ReputationRep:
    Im like.. Which sport?!

AUSSIES, C'MOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOON Lleyton Hewitt Style!

ReputationRep:
    Any others..feel free to contribute! (make sure you give me link of article too!):cool:

In

Chelsea : Asier Del Horno, Essien, Adriano, Joaquin, Ferdinand, Kaladze, Dede, McCarthy , Gilardino, Proto , Eto'o SWP
    Arsenal : Lescott, Beckham, Hleb, Diarra, Robinho
    Man Utd : Luis Figo, Maniche, Ibañez, Diarra
    Everton : Parker, Davies, Emre, Van der Meyde, Aufhauser, Baros, Dellas
    Liverpool : Boa Morte, Joaquin, Figo, Evra, Reina, Aimar, Mintal, Kapo, Hargreaves, Raul
    Bolton : Hamann, Dellas
    Middlesbrough : Tudor, Van der Meyde , Davids , Yakubu, Aufhauser
    Man City :
    Tottenham : Ricardo, Lennon
    Aston Villa : Bellamy, Baros, Berger, Hughes
    Charlton :
    Newcastle : Boa Morte, Saha, Smith, Vignal
    Birmingham : Bellamy
    Blackburn : Forssell, Bellamy
    Fulham :
    Portsmouth : Smertin
    Sunderland:
    Wigan:

Out (to other leagues)

Chelsea : Veron (Inter), Crespo (Milan), Gallas (Barcelona), Kezman (PSV/Marseille)
    Arsenal : Cole (Real)
    Man Utd : Ronaldo (Real), RVN (Real)
    Everton :
    Liverpool : Baros (Palermo)(Valencia), Gerrard (Milan)
    Bolton :
    Middlesbrough : Maccarone (Siena)
    Man City :
    Tottenham :
    Aston Villa :
    Charlton :
    Newcastle :
    Birmingham :
    Blackburn :
    Fulham :
    Portsmouth :
    Sunderland:
    Wigan:

I will link name to the newspaper article when possible. (Also, I know that many of these rumours are from dodgy newspapers. So if you find a link to the player that comes from a more reliable source, please tell me so I can update the new link). In terms of reliability it goes, at the top you get bbc..times etc, whereas at the other end you have tribalfootball, which links I won't post.

PS. Some links might be abit weird as the site itself may be updated so previous rumours may not show. If you have found one of these bad links, just post here and tell me.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Rebecca/Becca)
    Obviously London! Bring the Olympipcs to Britain!
    EXACTLY....

but I am not so sure we will..I hope so, but it should go to the one offering the best options etc..adn maybe we don't.... :rolleyes:

Nevertheless I will see the Olympics..as I will travel to whereever it is....jeez..I will be 25 or 26! :eek: Cud be married or have kids....uh-oh! :rolleyes: :p: That cud be an expensive journey....

ReputationRep:
    hehehehe....i want Moscow to host the 2012 olymics...heheheheheh :p:

ReputationRep:
    from the way the news story reads and what I've heard it sounds like they wanted Millward out and have been looking for any opportunity no matter how pettie or 'insignificant' but maybe theres more to it.

ReputationRep:
    not sure about Owen going to United, the rest seem spot on though

ReputationRep:
    If London gets the Olympics (which would be nice ) its guna be hell here in the years running up to 2012 because of all the transport issues as thats what always lets London down. The underground/buses have a time schedule of their own now I hate to think what it would be like while its all gets made 'olympics friendly.' Lots of money from the congestion charge though when loads of people come to London :p:

ReputationRep:
    I really hope ronaldo doesn't leave utd same with Rio and RVN really...i'd like to see smith stay but saha can go to newcastle.
    Id love to see figo here for a season but owen can piss right off.

ReputationRep:
    Ruud will not leave, and neither will Ronaldo (only 15M, are you kidding Real!). The only way Owen will go to united is if they sell both Saha and Smith i'm thinking, and even then its not too likely.

I think, unfortunately, Smith is going to be leaving, as well as Saha, and Man U will be after a new striker, though probably not one i've thought about as of yet.
    Rio wont go to chelsea. Ricardo might leave, but Man U will need to be careful if he does, because if they get a decent replacement in, it might put Carroll off a new contract (still think he will sign though).

I think Chelsea will get rid of Scott Parker, but i doubt to Everton (Maybe to Liverppol though, but i have no proof of that, just speculation)

ReputationRep:
    Watch out for Arsenal - Owen and Arsenal/Liverpool - Sean Wright Philips (he just bought a house in Merseyside)

ReputationRep:
    Wenger said they wont spend anything big money though, so that would rule out SWP i think.

ReputationRep:
    I've heard:

Going to Arsenal possibilites:
    Roy Carroll
    Shay Given
    Iker Casillas
    David Beckham
    Michael Owen

Make of that what you will.

ReputationRep:
    Roy Carroll - you mad. Arsenal with Lehnman in goal is bad enough.

ReputationRep:
    i would have thought geremi could go (maybe 'boro) - but nothing on it yet
    rumoured that cudicini could go to man u or arsenal - i dont think chelsea want to lose him
    gallas perhaps to barca due to the left back problem with him
    kezman to PSV

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Absolution)
    I've heard:

Going to Arsenal possibilites:
    Roy Carroll
    Shay Given
    Iker Casillas
    David Beckham
    Michael Owen

Make of that what you will.
    Carroll wont go to arsenal, though Given is actually a decent call maybe... Arsenal desperately need a decent goalkeeper.
    But Beckham or Owen are simply not going to happen.

ReputationRep:
    liverpool in: joaquin reina[done deal] marek mintal [rumour] metzelder
    out: hamman biscan baros dudek

(Original post by sb1986)
    liverpool in: joaquin reina[done deal] marek mintal [rumour] metzelder
    out: hamman biscan baros dudek
    Hamann isn't going anywhere. He's worth better than bolton, and he'll either sign an extention, or ask for a transfer back to germany instead.

OUT: Diouf, Diao, Smicer, Dudek, Baros

Can't really speculatye who will come, but people keep saying Joaquin & Vicente. I reckon we'll quite possibly see a CD, a winger or two & GK. Don't want too many new faces as it'd disrupt the squad - we've already had a season of 'settling in'. Now that would be a pretty amazing front attack:

Alonso Hamann Gerrard
    Joaquin Vicente
    Cisse

Doubt it'd happen! :rolleyes:

As for Man U, I reckon they'll fork out some cash for a decent GK (for a change), and a holding midfielder - hence the interest in Essien. Difference is, they won't get him. And there aren't many others of that standard who want to leave their current clubs.

o0o, and I've heard Everton have attracted the attention of Van der Meyde. Will never happen! But good luck to them?

ReputationRep:
    Please link to articles if possible! (so there is at least some evidence of it happening! =))

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Raindance)
    Hamann isn't going anywhere. He's worth better than bolton, and he'll either sign an extention, or ask for a transfer back to germany instead.

OUT: Diouf, Diao, Smicer, Dudek, Baros

Can't really speculatye who will come, but people keep saying Joaquin & Vicente. I reckon we'll quite possibly see a CD, a winger or two & GK. Don't want too many new faces as it'd disrupt the squad - we've already had a season of 'settling in'. Now that would be a pretty amazing front attack:

Alonso Hamann Gerrard
    Joaquin Vicente
    Cisse

Doubt it'd happen! :rolleyes:

As for Man U, I reckon they'll fork out some cash for a decent GK (for a change), and a holding midfielder - hence the interest in Essien. Difference is, they won't get him. And there aren't many others of that standard who want to leave their current clubs.

o0o, and I've heard Everton have attracted the attention of Van der Meyde. Will never happen! But good luck to them?
    hamman should be used as a backup. He is good but hes not a first team regular any more. Marek mintal is onlt £2.5m....and hes top scorer in bundesliga, and hes a attackin mid!

Poll
The new Gillette ad. Is it:
Useful resources

Quick link:

Unanswered sport threads

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.