Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by endeavour)
    England should win 5-0, weather permitting.

Well, if this happens to be true then its going to be the miracle of the century that Australia didnt even win or even draw a single match.

Zain

ReputationRep:
    It's definitely within England to win. I think England are so underrated, especially by the English fans! The series should be entertaining at the very least.

ReputationRep:

"In my heart I am always Yeovil,
    I belong to the Yeovil Town
    Yeovil true, through and through
    Whether we're up or down.
    'Cos the sign of a true supporter
    Is the colour of their heart...
    day or night, I'm green and white,
    we are Yeovil Town - OOHH AARR!"

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Starsailor)
    I think the Aussies will win again this year. The England side looks pretty good but there always seems to bemental barrier that they get when they play the Aussies. Hopefully we can snatch a test or two though.

On a lighter note, I'm pretty sure I saw Andrew Flintoff yesterday He went into the pub across the road from my school.

Michael :rolleyes:
    Woohoo! My dog is called Freddie after the legend that is Andrew Flintoff!!

ReputationRep:
    LOL

http://sbohan.ath.cx/public/Rlfans/sabitshit.gif

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by http://www.football-rumours.com/dodgy.htm)
    :rolleyes:
    Rafael van der Vaart has decided to join Liverpool. A bid of £5.3m has been made and has been accepted by Ajax. His medical should take place on the 3rd June.

Get ready all Liverpool fans, Vicente and Michael Owen will be signing in the summer. But I'm afraid Joaquin, Torres and Aimar won't be. However, Vincent Kompany is attracting Benitez's attention with his recent world class displays for Anderlecht. Also, there will still be a bid placed for Shaun Wright-Phillips with Neil Mellor, Carl Medjani and John Welsh all lined up for an exchange.

Real Betis president Manuel Ruiz de Lopera has revealed that Liverpool have expressed a strong interest in signing much sought after winger Joaquin. Rafa has apparently been trying to convince the winger a move to liverpool would further suit his career than one to madrid or chelsea as first team football will be guarenteed.
    tehe...

ReputationRep:
    So go in hard, or go home.

http://www.big-boys.com/articles/rugbyhits.html

ReputationRep:
    hossy

Can't agree more! Roll on the North West 200 and the TT!!

ReputationRep:
    mwahaha and they think they can handle the champions league? they lose 7-0 to arsenal lol!!! they didnt do well in the season, just liverpool did incredibly bad also!!

think about it, liverpool lose to southampton, crystal palace, man city and drew to blackburn twice..they are points they shud get..= extra 13 points

usually they wud get those points, they didnt means tehy just played very badly...everton will be ahead of liverpool by about 3-6 pnts? means everton did ****...and liverpool jsut worse...not everton good and liverpool bad

ReputationRep:

ReputationRep:
    can you feel the neg rep in this room :P

Everton played really well this season, better then anyone thought... so credit where credits due.

ReputationRep:
    I personally think that Everton was unlucky tonight, probably shouldve got a draw :cool:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by dna©)
    Seconded.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Mad_Monkey59)
    can you feel the neg rep in this room :P

Everton played really well this season, better then anyone thought... so credit where credits due.
    My ability to knock a newbie down to a red gem for a f*cking ridiculous thread is delectable

ReputationRep:
    nothing else 2 say

ReputationRep:
    Oh shut the f*ck up you ********.
    We've had a thread on this.

ReputationRep:
    Yeah, mainly because it's already been said. =\
    Let's drop it. Now.

ReputationRep:
    Alternatively, Everton have just had a bad day. Liverpool have more bad days, and are thus worse. Losing 7-0 once isn't as bad as losing 1-0 twice.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by dna©)
    Oh shut the f*ck up you ********.
    We've had a thread on this.
    omg was the score 7-0? no way...lmao :laugh:

hahahahahha...that is hilarious ...and everton is in champions league...loooooool...guess fa will think about letting liverpool in now eh?

just like zaragoza got kicked out when spanish fa wanted real madrid in... :rolleyes:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by devesh254)
    omg was the score 7-0? no way...lmao :laugh:

hahahahahha...that is hilarious ...and everton is in champions league...loooooool...guess fa will think about letting liverpool in now eh?

just like zaragoza got kicked out when spanish fa wanted real madrid in... :rolleyes:
    Typical Redsh*te. Knows f*ck all about anything - move aside ********.

Poll
The new Gillette ad. Is it:
Useful resources

Quick link:

Unanswered sport threads

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.