Archive SPTM/0002/REC/HPOO Watch

This discussion is closed.
NDGAARONDI
Badges: 14
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
I don't see why weather should do this. Rules in many outdoor games need to change regarding the weather, you're outside after all, bad enough with tennis...
idiopathic
Badges: 15
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
(Original post by Everdawn)
Ah! The Saffie weather strikes again. Poor dears, they should really stick to Rugby. Although Derick has switched.

Bad luck chaps, at least you arent bored to death watching us beat Pakistan.
WATCH OUT AUSTRALIA, RULE BRITANNIA
fluffball
Badges: 1
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
Roll on the Ashes!
El Stevo
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
umm. but on day three didn't england elect to come off because of bad light? much as i would have loved for us to have won that, and much as we deserved to, we can't have one rule for us and another for everyone else. as soon as artificial light outweighs natural light batsmen always get the choice to come off, england took it on the third day, SA took it yesterday...

anyroad, its a moral victory. roll on the ashes!
Syntax
Badges: 2
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
Word.. I'm not saying it was an unfair decision by the umpires, not at all. My frustration is towards the lack of light itself
alkaeda
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
australia shud watch out - the paks will crush them in the 3rd test cos aussies wont be bothered cos theyve taken the series
Everdawn
Badges: 13
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
Pakistan wont win, theres too much of a professional gap.

And yes, Cant wait for the ashes.
Dr. Blazed
Badges: 16
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
And yes, Cant wait for the ashes.
The way both teams are playing at the moment, it should be quite the contest.
Everdawn
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
Yes, we need a bit of test competition, its getting boring.

Im going to scream if I have to listen to the Pakistani wikki sat one more time "Nice bowl Daaaaaaaaaane"
danni_bella
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
Bad luck chaps, at least you arent bored to death watching us beat Pakistan.
My dad's watching that atm (or was, well basically he's obsessed with the game so I wouldn't be surprised if he still is :rolleyes: ) and he told me he was so bored :p: It's jst too obvious to say that Aus will win for sure :eek: Yay go us
psychic_satori
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
Well, supposedly, Roethlisberger's ribs aren't bruised that badly. I'm entitled to believe it, since they showed him laughing with a group of guys at practice, and he wasn't wincing. Laughter kills you when you've got bruised ribs.

I think the Steelers have a decent shot of winning Sunday, anyway--even if they rest most of their starters.
MAC1205
Badges: 2
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
I train not as a boxer as a fighter but people who can't really open up there minds to martial arts i "boxing " spar with them. I have faced a few street kids who were out for a brawl with clothes.

It's all good :cool:
nas7232
Badges: 16
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
Yes, i began trainning at 12 and had 11 amateur fights.
won 9
drew 1
lost 1 [first time lol]

Gave up boxing last year [17], too many racists [mainly chavs] was joining the club so i thought it weren't worth the hassle.
NDGAARONDI
Badges: 14
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
Bad luck chaps
How English :rolleyes: You don't speak like this do you?
Everdawn
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
We did when we were watching the Saffies play the English...lol
Lillith Grimore
Badges: 0
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
I've been riding for about 10 years. I've had a brilliant loan horse for the past 5 years, but gave him up two months ago becuase my parents finally agreed to buy me a horse of my own!! We're not competing yet, but I'm hoping to do some showjumping, working hunter and overheight cob classes (always providing I can find some...)
mootle
Report 14 years ago
Hi im a female skuller-mainly in double or quad. got offer for caius so hoping to move into sweep rowing there(know how to sweep now fairly well). Got 8.33 in 2k but first of season and im 18 and i weigh 50kg. is that ok?? what r the 2k erg times for lightweight female uni crew at cam??
Helenia
Badges: 20
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
I have no idea what the Blues get I'm afraid. Uni trials are held from September to Decemberish (continuously) for the men, so I assume it's the same for women. Therefore if you've never done sweep-oar rowing you wouldn't really be feasibly trialling in your first year - so start with Caius (where you should go into a senior boat as your sculling experience means you won't be able to race as a novice) and then see how you move on from there. Caius are a very good boat club *grits teeth* especially their men, so they should give you as good a start as any.
tkfmbp
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
We did when we were watching the Saffies play the English...lol
you know.....as an englishman this is tough to say, but whilst everyone is saying "bring on the ashes" after england have been doing so well recently.....

a) eng's main strike bowler is out of form

b) ricky ponting...and indeed all of the Oz batting team is in form

a) + b) does not bode well......

c) never mind Mc Grath's bowling recently.....8-24 or something silly was it ?

Keep the ashes, id rather not play and skip the embarrassment thanks...
idiopathic
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
Our main man Freddie Flintoff's fitness seems to a be a bit dodgy

http://news.bbc.co.uk/sport1/hi/cric...nd/4156997.stm
X
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Brexit: Given the chance now, would you vote leave or remain?

Remain (582)
80.17%
Leave (144)
19.83%

Watched Threads