Archive SPTM/0002/REC/HPOO Watch

This discussion is closed.
Reloaded
Badges: 1
Rep:
?
Report 13 years ago
a new keeper: maybe Niemi who is out of favour at southampton,
a midfielder: Emre wants a move to the EPL and he's a quick and skillful playmaker, which is just Arsenal's style.
right back: just someone to keep Lauren alert coz he's losing focus.
Reloaded
Rep:
?
Report 13 years ago
the whole point of the champions' league is that you're the best team in your country. Liverpool are fifth best. if brazil fail to qualify for WC2006 then they're not going to ask for a place, so why should the champions' league be any different.
sb1986
Rep:
?
Report 13 years ago
(Original post by Reloader)
the whole point of the champions' league is that you're the best team in your country. Liverpool are fifth best. if brazil fail to qualify for WC2006 then they're not going to ask for a place, so why should the champions' league be any different.
arsenal manu and everton arent the best are they.

If you win a competition then it is common sense that u defend your title.
fr browne
Badges: 2
Rep:
?
Report 13 years ago
Great proffesional batting by England: were doing great, 345-1 now 437-3 but with both openers out, Bell and Thorpe in.
sb1986
Rep:
?
Report 13 years ago
how do u know its 40m
Avi
Badges: 0
Report 13 years ago
david dein confirmed that about a few weeks ago
sb1986
Rep:
?
Report 13 years ago
oh seen. just buy 2 reyes's again.
FTSE100
Rep:
?
Report 13 years ago
Robinho, Frey and Lucio.
Rainy
Report 13 years ago
(Original post by ~Sam~)
Brilliant post. Remind me to rep you!
Cheers!
NDGAARONDI
Badges: 14
Rep:
?
Report 13 years ago
(Original post by sb1986)
arsenal manu and everton arent the best are they.

If you win a competition then it is common sense that u defend your title.
But then number 3 in England > no 3 in Belgium (co-efficients etc)?
NDGAARONDI
Rep:
?
Report 13 years ago
(Original post by oblivious)
Bring them on I say
Exactly. Talk about trying to make the CL an old boys' network. :eek:
Rainy
Report 13 years ago
What on earth? You're citing two completely different competitions. Every team in the world is entered in qualification for the World Cup. Hence the 'World Cup'. Not every domestic football club in Europe is automatically given the chance to qualify for the Champions' League.

Either the Champions' League should be cut down to only the winners of each league - which is arguable, but you can't compare the Latvian league to Serie A etc - or like McCoist said, change it's name back to the European Cup. Either way, the holders should be given an automatic spot. I'd still be saying that if I were neutral. Sadly, the vast majoirty of people on here are either for Man U, Chelsea or BS.
NDGAARONDI
Rep:
?
Report 13 years ago
Don't forget Arsenal.
NDGAARONDI
Rep:
?
Report 13 years ago
Andreas Isaakson?
Rainy
Report 13 years ago
(Original post by NDGAARONDI)
Don't forget Arsenal.
I have no problems with Arsenal. There's no proper rivalry going on between us. In fact, I'm pro Arsenal because they're anti-MU/Chelsea. It won't happen, but I hope they thrash you next season! :p:
kpg
Rep:
?
Report 13 years ago
Brazil are still getting the chance to retain their trophy in 2006, Liverpool will be in the qualifiers at least.
NDGAARONDI
Rep:
?
Report 13 years ago
(Original post by Raindance)
I have no problems with Arsenal. There's no proper rivalry going on between us. In fact, I'm pro Arsenal because they're anti-MU/Chelsea. It won't happen, but I hope they thrash you next season! :p:
Ah yes the first team to play no single Englishman in the 16 man squad. They couldn't beat us this season and both teams are expected to strengthen in the summer so you can hope all you like. Was expected to get beaten at Old Trafford with a fair few 'reserve' players but looked what happened. :eek:
jamieholmear
Badges: 0
Rep:
?
Report 13 years ago
anyone going? it starts in a few weeks! im at the uni here and 5 of my mates from home are coming up, and we are all goin on the saturday
lekha85
Rep:
?
Report 13 years ago
I really would love to go but I have to go down south to work. I can't believe when it comes north I have to go south...grrr!
Phonicsdude
Badges: 18
Rep:
?
Report 13 years ago
Nadal beat Gasquet in 3 sets.

It was a high quality match! Very very good!
X
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Are you chained to your phone?

Yes (108)
19.78%
Yes, but I'm trying to cut back (222)
40.66%
Nope, not that interesting (216)
39.56%

Watched Threads