Turn on thread page Beta

Archive SPTM/0002/REC/HPOO watch

Announcements

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by mobb_theprequel)
    lolololol

Despite its obvious anti-Man U sentiments - that is seriously funny. I'm going to have to C&P this into some of my MSN convos.
    Cool. I've come across quite a few Man Utd supporters who find it funny. THought a lot of them would be angered by it. :confused:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by goldenbarnes)
    You haven't got that much to worry about. You have IMO the best defender in the world, arguably the two best youngsters in the world, and a solid spine of experience and god knows how many medals.

That said, I think you should get rid of Sir Alex asap. You're going stale.
    I agree. Although we need to bring a couple of new faces to replace the ageing legs of Keane and Scholes in centre mid.

Perhaps when Martin O'Neil comes back to footy it could be to Old Trafford.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by mobb_theprequel)
    I suppose that's one of the many dangers of sitting on a damp toilet seat, for too long... But how does it relate to the thread?
    It has to relate to the thread????

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by NDGAARONDI)
    Cool. I've come across quite a few Man Utd supporters who find it funny. THought a lot of them would be angered by it. :confused:
    Not angered, just mildly upset.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Jump)
    Not angered, just mildly upset.
    Yeah. Still, if it's any consolation, you made up ground on points from 20 to 18.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by np187)
    CONTENDER TONIGHT!!
    The vegas final was last week - I'll tell you who won if you like!
    Spoiler:
    Show
    Sergio beat peter in the final

ReputationRep:
    In England where can you go dry slope snowboarding or skiing and all that extreme stuff? It would be wonderful if someone could give me a region, a website or anything like that.

I don't seem to be able to find anything obvious, or clear, on google searches... so I am hoping someone here can come up with something!?

Cheers. Rep for any good sites, etc.

ReputationRep:
    Milton Keynes, Castleford, Glasgow, amongst others.

ReputationRep:
    Hi!
    i think there are loads in the whole country, but in my area- the south west, i've been to the one in churchill, north somerset (can't remember the name, soz). there is one bigish slope and one smaller one. but i think the one at gloucester looks better: http://www.gloucesterski.com/ haven't been though.

to be honest i've never been that much of a fan a dry slope skiing- its just not the same. so you could try a snow dome, like at milton keynes, where there is real snow. its really expensive though!

anyway hope thats some help,
    Karen.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Gaskell)
    You would be suprised as to what Arts are near or in Uni's

Which Uni are you going to? I might be able to find an Aiki club there for you
    Thanx. Well Im not going till next year so im still looking into it, but i guess having a dojo, especially with an aikido club, is quite important to me. well, very important, whatever my parents say. I'm looking at maybe Sussex or Keele. It will be really weird going to a new club though, i cant imagine leaving my dojo!

Thankyou xxx

ReputationRep:
    Theres one just outside Brentwood, if you're still living in Chelmsford as your profile says you wouldn't have far to go, think it's called the Warley Ski Centre or something like that. There used to be one in Beckton which is fairly nearby, but I think that may of shut now.

http://multimap.com/map/browse.cgi?c...9&scale=100000

ReputationRep:
    Sheefield has dry ski slope, Birmingham has inside real snow one i think and somewhere called Xscape (i think its near castleford) has loadsa stuff that adventurous according to my mate.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by *Karen*)
    Hi!
    i think there are loads in the whole country, but in my area- the south west, i've been to the one in churchill, north somerset (can't remember the name, soz). there is one bigish slope and one smaller one. but i think the one at gloucester looks better: http://www.gloucesterski.com/ haven't been though.

to be honest i've never been that much of a fan a dry slope skiing- its just not the same. so you could try a snow dome, like at milton keynes, where there is real snow. its really expensive though!

anyway hope thats some help,
    Karen.

The slopes at Glouceste are *****! Milton Keynes or the Snowdome in Tamworth are the best.

ReputationRep:
    He's a class act. There's more value to his game than just his goal scoring record.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Zurich)
    He's a class act. There's more value to his game than just his goal scoring record.
    i kno im agreeing with you! his goal scoring record throughout his career has been terrific. he also creates alot of opportunities for others

ReputationRep:
    As well as Chelsea, i support Woking (Conference National) - good team this season and just missed out on a place in the Play Offs , there were a few points between 2nd and 7th so we were unlucky (even though Woking lost last match and others won)
    maybe next season if they replace squad they sold
    only problem with the league is that theres only 2 promotion places (one automatic) and 4 relegation places

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Anne Auraque)
    Who else supports a team outside the Premiership?

I support Plymouth Argyle! Well we all have our little problems!

First Post! WOO!
    Nice post! :tsr:

Aswell as Man United, I support Stevenage Borough.

ReputationRep:
    June 17th - all LIverpool fans take note
    http://skysports.planetfootball.com/...=Football_Home

ReputationRep:
    So, if Liverpool had won the UEFA cup and qualified for the Champions' League, would they be so keen to defend their title? Does the winner of League Two demand the right to defend their title the next season? It's actually a minority of football competitions that the winner defends the next season!

ReputationRep:
    Palace!

(2nd to Liverpool obviously)

Poll
Brexit: Given the chance now, would you vote leave or remain?
Useful resources

Quick link:

Unanswered sport threads

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.