Report 13 years ago
....he can grow a moustache

Dedicated to Oblivious and all Neville fans worldwide
oblivious
Badges: 13
Rep:
?
Report 13 years ago
I want to kiss his moustache, anyone want to join me?
Yossarian
Badges: 0
Report 13 years ago
(Original post by oblivious)
I want to kiss his moustache, anyone want to join me?
So you want to kiss his pubes?

Bad idea I would suggest
fernando
Badges: 1
Rep:
?
Report 13 years ago
(Original post by Yossarian)
Green is awful. Bring Scott Carson on.
im going to stick up for green even though i missed most of the game - he comes from around here
Yossarian
Report 13 years ago
(Original post by fernando)
im going to stick up for green even though i missed most of the game - he comes from around here
Fred West lived near me. Obviously, I defended him - even though he was a murderer
MrsJones
Rep:
?
Report 13 years ago
(Original post by clairey87)
When clubs have winter series it's awful! Trying to change a carb or even just a sprocket for that matter when it's perishing outside is horrible! And yes, very boring indeed when it's raining...can't do much but twiddle your thumbs between races! It's nasty when you're watching in the winter or rain as well as kart tracks (with the exception of Buckmore and Camberly) are on airfields or heathland!
TKM?
MrsJones
Rep:
?
Report 13 years ago
(Original post by El Stevo)
man i hated the hours spent sitting in an awning between races when it was really rainin and there was seriously nothing to do. on a slightly related note, i never liked wearing my crash-helmet at the best of times (really dont like my head being in an enclosed space) but when its heavy with water and cold and manky its just awful. lol. kart racing when its cold and wet, with teeth chattering with cold, foggy visor open slightly to try and keep it relatively mist-free, when your utterly drenched and not actually making much progress is really unglamourous. but i'd still take it over anyhting else anywhere anytime anyday.
Racing in the wet is just so mind numbingly stupid. Peering throught the grey spray for a patch of slightly deeper grey (signifying a dead kart) isn't racing. Having said that, always seemed to do well in the wet.
MrsJones
Rep:
?
Report 13 years ago
(Original post by clairey87)
When clubs have winter series it's awful! Trying to change a carb or even just a sprocket for that matter when it's perishing outside is horrible! And yes, very boring indeed when it's raining...can't do much but twiddle your thumbs between races! It's nasty when you're watching in the winter or rain as well as kart tracks (with the exception of Buckmore and Camberly) are on airfields or heathland!
And for what, winter series are just a way to get folk out racing (so they can sell lots of wets).

Can't even pretend it's to get a set up for summer, even at dry meetings grip levels so different nothing carries over, not even choice of kart sometimes.
Xenon
Rep:
?
Report 13 years ago
I know that it was a hatrick in a meaningless game against Columbia, but it was a hatrick nonetheless and Owen was brilliantly sharp today! So I wanted to say well done to him, and congrats to him for becoming the 4th highest english goalscorer. Slightly higher to aim for next-in the forties for goals-Jimmy Greaves I think, but Owen'll do it! And after all that concern about whether or not he'll be staying at Real, Owen proved just why he's one of the best goalscorers!
~Sam~
Rep:
?
Report 13 years ago
Congrats Owen . Bet he'd rather have the European Cup though
m:)ckel
Badges: 2
Rep:
?
Report 13 years ago
Yup.
And great hussle by Beckham! :O

(sorry, that's twice I've said that, but I can't help myself)
Xenon
Rep:
?
Report 13 years ago
(Original post by mockel)
Yup.
And great hussle by Beckham! :O

(sorry, that's twice I've said that, but I can't help myself)
Lol, I loved that, and what was that Wrighty said? Head hit or something?
m:)ckel
Rep:
?
Report 13 years ago
Head ball, methinks.
I really could listen to that all day...
chappylad
Report 13 years ago
He won the French League, The Premiership, the Spanish league, the world cup, the european cup, the FA cup and the European championships...

Who is this man?
chappylad
Report 13 years ago
Player.....
Jump
Badges: 16
Rep:
?
Report 13 years ago
Past or Present?
TheWolf
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 13 years ago
Laurent Blanc.
chappylad
Report 13 years ago
(Original post by Jump)
Past or Present?
Present...
chappylad
Report 13 years ago
(Original post by TheWolf)
Laurent Blanc.
No...Only problem is He never won the Spanish league (with Barcelona)
Jump
Badges: 16
Rep:
?
Report 13 years ago
Emmanuel Petit!
X
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Are you chained to your phone?

Yes (68)
19.43%
Yes, but I'm trying to cut back (144)
41.14%
Nope, not that interesting (138)
39.43%

Watched Threads