Turn on thread page Beta

Archive SPTM/0002/REC/HPOO watch

Announcements

ReputationRep:
    all u wannabe managers shud jus shut up dissin footballers who are doin well......their doin well cos their obviously doin smt rite in the eyes of the managers and football experts.......and theirs are the eyes that matter......NOT URS......WE CANT SAY ANYTHIN ...... WE ARE NOBODIES IN THE FOOTBALL WORLD!!!!

MUCH LOVE ...

ReputationRep:
    ...Rapid Exit

ReputationRep:
    Fortune's really good. Well, half decent, anyway. I still reckon Kleberson is 'doing his job'. Djemba Djemba and Bellion, I admittedly could have put in.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by sb1986)
    ...Rapid Exit
    At least they're in the Champions League

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Colly)
    At least they're in the Champions League
    we will be aswell...

ReputationRep:
    Schmeichel

Bruce McGrath Stam
    Keane
    Charlton....Robson.....Giggs
    Best.......Cantona
    Law

ReputationRep:
    Gee, I see this joke got the intended response

That was really good, did you make it up yourself? :cool:

ReputationRep:
    ive only seen beckham twice in this thread - shocking!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by afireinside©)
    Gee, I see this joke got the intended response

That was really good, did you make it up yourself? :cool:
    lol, nope i stole it but i thought it was quite witty

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by chappylad)
    He won the French League, The Premiership, the Spanish league, the world cup, the european cup, the FA cup and the European championships...

Who is this man?
    What's th answer?

ReputationRep:
    the real answer is...

blow jobs.

ReputationRep:
    What makes the Kenyon/Ferdinands meeting even more suspcious is that Cole's agent is also Ferdinands agent. :wtf?:

ReputationRep:
    LOL! Funny how times can change so quickly. Eight months ago before the portugal match half the England supporters wanted his head for not scoring in a few games and wanted Vassel to play instead of him. A couple of months on Vassel isnt anywhere near the squad and noone would ever think of replacing Owen.

Aaah. I guess thats football.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by The Colonel)
    and 4 of those are from the current team who won....nothing this year. Surely the 1999 treble team is better than those four
    although those 4 united players have won nothing this year..great players do it over a period of many years

players such as g.neville, keane, giggs and v.nistelrooy have all won things and broken records in the past which is why they are selected in my team

ReputationRep:
    LoL - The TT is bringing back all the stars - Rutter only this week said he will race here next year!

Foggy Vs Hislop on £1m bikes - now that was special!

The riders do this out of choice MrsJones....

Papers like the Independant and Guardian always talk down the Isle of Man, they dont like our tax policies etc

ReputationRep:
    Sorry if this has been done (i never really came to this forum before ), but who do you think should make up England's defence? If this has been done before, then what do you think NOW after watching contenders like Jamie Carragher, John Terry etc recently? oh yeah and who else plays at right back other than Gary Neville?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Freeway)
    is that fighting in a cage
    sure is

ReputationRep:
    PLEASE TAKE HIM! HES ALL YOURS! REDS SUPPORTERS WILL PAY POSTAGE!!!!! Thank goodness someone else wants him, we have been trying to get rid of him to everywhere but no one is interested!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Raindance)
    Lol, kk.

Well at least that's over, although it was a complete anticlimax. Unfortunately we'll have Chelsea back on the front pages again for the next week or so... :hmpf:
    Sadly the press will always have something to say about Chelsea. So I guess we will appear front page news at least once a month.

ReputationRep:
    Cheese rollings funny too.

Poll
Brexit: Given the chance now, would you vote leave or remain?
Useful resources

Quick link:

Unanswered sport threads

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.