Turn on thread page Beta

Archive SPTM/0002/REC/HPOO watch

Announcements

ReputationRep:
    well in reality boro only have 20,000 supporters (judging by home attendances) so the chances that there is going to be anyone interested, on this website are slim to none.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Slice'N'Dice)
    Robinson

Neville Terry Ferdinand Cole

My choice too.

Zain

In terms of current form, it should be:

Robinson
    Neville Carragher Terry Cole

But Sven, being Sven, will go for the cowardly option and play Ferdinand instead of Carragher. Sorry all, but Ferdinand has been mediocre at best this season.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by durhamlad1)
    well in reality boro only have 20,000 supporters (judging by home attendances) so the chances that there is going to be anyone interested, on this website are slim to none.
    Well considering our lowest attendance in the Premiership this season was 29,603 and we hit highs of 34,836 (with an average of 32,012) that makes you just plain wrong as well as idiotic.

P.S.
    Attached Images

ReputationRep:
    Robinson

ReputationRep:
    First set taken by Justine 6-2.

Petrova held her serve just once.
    Both players were broken on their first service game.

ReputationRep:
    Nobody has obviously played dodgeball.

So simple, So Fun, plus you can play anywhere, try it in the high street...

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Alchemy)
    Nobody has obviously played dodgeball.

So simple, So Fun, plus you can play anywhere, try it in the high street...
    tis much better when the ball is replaced with a 300ml bottle of water

ReputationRep:
    6-2 6-3.

She hit the lines like nothing else.

Dont look beyond Justine.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Raindance)
    Yeh, I've heard it called that. I can't say I go week in week out, as it's not my first club, so I just know the stands by their current names. Also heard it called John Ireland, and Molineux Street stand. So confusing... :p:
    It was the John Ireland till last season when they changed it to the Steve Bull. Not sure about Molineux Street, must have been before my time!! lol Old Gold is what they call the colour tho, not the stand! :p: I still think its orange but what do I know?!

ReputationRep:
    I support Norwich City-Theyre not in the premiership anymore

(Original post by helen_catherine)
    It was the John Ireland till last season when they changed it to the Steve Bull. Not sure about Molineux Street, must have been before my time!! lol Old Gold is what they call the colour tho, not the stand! :p: I still think its orange but what do I know?!
    That's what I meant... I've heard people call the stadium orange and old gold. I've always called the strip old gold though. Did you think I meant the stand? :confused: :p:

I think it used to be called the Molineux Street end, because I think that it's the Molineux Street end? Like the Anfield Road end at Anfield I suppose. :rolleyes:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by vjman645)
    The big clubs tend to be treated differently to the normal clubs as they tend to like to make an example of them. For example banning Rio for 8 months for missing a drugs test for wholly out of proportion considering Anelka missed a drugs test the same day and was only fined £20,000.
    If it's to do with big clubs and the proportionality of their punishment, surely Liverpool's fine over Ziege should be more considering Liverpool are a bigger club than Chelsea? Or Manchester Buccaneers for that matter...

(Original post by NDGAARONDI)
    If it's to do with big clubs and the proportionality of their punishment, surely Liverpool's fine over Ziege should be more considering Liverpool are a bigger club than Chelsea? Or Manchester Buccaneers for that matter...
    He meant financial wealth.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Raindance)
    He meant financial wealth.
    That's not what he said.

ReputationRep:
    or with a pile of water baloons.

To the high ground troops!

ReputationRep:
    Ledley King is statistically more effective then Ferdinand et al.

However, that probably because he does more defending, playing for Tottenham and all

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by kpg)
    Robinson

damn right people, damn right :cool:

ReputationRep:
    Shawky to Liverpool http://skysports.planetfootball.com/...el=Premiership

ReputationRep:
    pierce vs. henin....henin DEFINATELY!! don't know why, but even though pierce has been crusing through, she just doesn't convince me to be a top tier player in the level of the williams sisters, sharapova and the belgiums. Definately not the 2005 french open champion! Maybe it's because she takes damn ages to serve and get her composure and also because of her pretty slow court coverage. i wouldn't be suprised if she gets thrashed on saturday. Well my opinion neways.

Poll
Brexit: Given the chance now, would you vote leave or remain?
Useful resources

Quick link:

Unanswered sport threads

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.