Archive SPTM/0002/REC/HPOO Watch

This discussion is closed.
dnbhead
Badges: 0
Report 13 years ago
probably one of the most overated players in europe. A decent player in my eyes, in someone who can head the ball, take players on, go in tackles hard etc... Im not doubting that he cant kick a ball, but in other areas he aint outstanding
silence
Badges: 2
Rep:
?
Report 13 years ago
it was actually a really good second half i thought.
Scipio
Badges: 1
Rep:
?
Report 13 years ago
(Original post by dnbhead)
probably one of the most overated players in europe. A decent player in my eyes, in someone who can head the ball, take players on, go in tackles hard etc... Im not doubting that he cant kick a ball, but in other areas he aint outstanding
Whenever I see him take players on directly he loses the ball and spazzes out trying to get it back.
the_randomiser
Rep:
?
Report 13 years ago
(Original post by *steph 247*)
harsh.....
I think that says it all!

Othere than we should all learn not to be cocky!-i mean how much of a tit would he have felt!?
bikerx23
Rep:
?
Report 13 years ago
I beg your pardon???
Alan Hinkes is britains top high altitude mountaineer...he is attempting to climb his 14th and last 8000m peak - a feat which has only been completed by a handful of climbers, ever, and if he does he will also have done so in the fewest attempts of anyone, even fewer than the great reinhold messner (a.k.a. god), who is recognised worldwide as the greatest alpinist to have lived.
it was good to see that Ed Viesteurs has managed it this year though with another double-summit season (he's american by the way, so theres lots of coverage on that)
Xenon
Rep:
?
Report 13 years ago
(Original post by silence)
it was actually a really good second half i thought.
I thought that the defending was a bit iffy. The English player who had a few chances in the 2nd half had a poor finishing day, but the girl who scored the 3rd goal was good. The next game comes the day my exams finish, so I'll watch it if I get the chance. The one thing about watching the match today was that I was desperately itching for my exams to finish so I could play football again. Luckily, I can play this Saturday.
Xenon
Rep:
?
Report 13 years ago
It was a good quality match! But bot is Nadal quick around the court, and even then plays good shots. I swear other people wouldn't get to half of the shots he got to. He started playing a lot defensively though and was defensive on many rallies until towards the end.
Xenon
Rep:
?
Report 13 years ago
(Original post by Pharynx)
can someone please tell me who the hell is puerta and why the hell is he in the phreakin finals?!?
This guy who was found guilty of taking a banned substance but only got the lower ban. If he had got the longer one, he wouldn't have even been in Roland Garros.
Xenon
Rep:
?
Report 13 years ago
If Cole is sulking because Dein said that the club would have little to do with the appeal, then that's out of order. He can't expect that support!
Xenon
Rep:
?
Report 13 years ago
I listened to it on the radio and even though I'm not a real boxing fan, I got caught up in the emotion and was delighted at the end of the match, and Hatton really seemed like a really decent guy!
Economist
Badges: 11
Rep:
?
Report 13 years ago
(Original post by Phonicsdude)
Wimbledon is dire - the most boring Grand slam event.

ALLEZ JUSTINE!

*runs off to change sig*
Wimbledon is easily the best grand slam! Quality tennis coupled with a respectful crowd unlike the French. All the players 'dream of winning Wimbledon'.
Zerforax
Badges: 21
Rep:
?
Report 13 years ago
i dont think you can really compare with mens football... take it seperatly or you will always think it was crap
another point was that women's football isnt hugely popular and pretty new.. so players havent had to develop as for some other sports - im sure they will get better eventually ._.
watched bits, was ok, bit iffy passing ._.
Zerforax
Badges: 21
Rep:
?
Report 13 years ago
lmfao serves him right - he couldve waited after the finish line to do that
pete77
Rep:
?
Report 13 years ago
Yes my dear friends !

The Indians were miserably beaten at home !

As i once said India are not as strong as they think an neither are they playing too well inspite of winnin 1 test !

Pak's downfall are Pak !

They are unpredictable and once again the predictions were shattered !

So this is to say you self consumed biased fans with no well rounded knowledge of the game jus shut it :rolleyes: !
Freeway
Rep:
?
Report 13 years ago
i watched the last ten minutes, it was sort of exciting i suppose
alkaeda
Rep:
?
Report 13 years ago
LOL wb pete can i say its great to have you back again where u belong.
but how comes paks are struggling against the used to be good windies :confused:
*looks at lara*
sumitk87
Rep:
?
Report 13 years ago
lara is just amazing, tru champ, i would say the best batsman in todays game, he will probably beat tendulkar aswel (no. of test 100's)

Inzie was lucky, should have bn caught behind first ball, what a fumble :rolleyes:
pete77
Rep:
?
Report 13 years ago
I Maintain My Line Lads !

Unpredictable Pak' !

144 All Out Last Game !

Dismal ! #

There In Lies The Beauty The Next Minute May Be True Quality !

A Bit Of Discipline An Consistency Wonders Could Be Acheived !
stratomaster
Rep:
?
Report 13 years ago
Federer and Nadal could meet again in the Halle tournament starting this week.

Here's the draw:

http://www.menstennisforums.com/showthread.php?t=39980
mc_watson87
Badges: 13
Rep:
?
Report 13 years ago
They not in Queens then? :eek:
X
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Brexit: Given the chance now, would you vote leave or remain?

Remain (515)
80.59%
Leave (124)
19.41%

Watched Threads