Turn on thread page Beta

Archive SPTM/0002/REC/HPOO watch

Announcements

ReputationRep:
    yay! was just browsing through the forums (onlu been posting on the uni forums) and i found sport! then cricket! double-yay!
    excuse me for a minute while i enjoy my discovery.

so, adil bhai, WHO is butt?
    and while i agree that afridi doesn't do much, you have to admit he is one of the most animated player on the ground! ok, so he plays carelessly like a school-kid, but that just makes the game more interesting! and he does pick up useful wickets now and again.
    what i'm annoyed about is why pakistan have and are continuously ignoring saqlain mushtaq...grrr.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by john williams)
    Ifran bowled brilliant again (but i bet u didnt notice that did u Kokopops. lol).
    excuse u...i was examining his form in total detail...!! lol...

ReputationRep:
    if we keep a steady head on him, this boy will be opening the indian attack for a long long time

ReputationRep:
    i gotta say, it looks like a real race to get SRT fit for the aus tour, its only 3 weeks away, and he could very well miss the first test

he has only missed 3 of indias tests in his entire career (sri lanka 2001, away)

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by ravs)
    i gotta say, it looks like a real race to get SRT fit for the aus tour, its only 3 weeks away, and he could very well miss the first test

he has only missed 3 of indias tests in his entire career (sri lanka 2001, away)
    now really doubt its tennis elbow , i think hes got some serious **** going on with him that the BCCI is not revealing .

ReputationRep:
    Irfan Pathan definitely deserves his award, he is soo talented and only 19yrs old and sooo cute rite kokopops? I saw him close up in the second ODI against England that made my day!

ReputationRep:
    maybe so, it seems the BCCI know something which we dont, and i hope SRT is fit for the bangalore test, somehow i get the feeling he wont be, as ive been disapointed with
    a) natwest challenge
    b) champions trophy

ReputationRep:
    CRICKET RULES!!! Pakistan will BEAT INDIA by 10 wkts... AND THEN BEAT KENYA IN THE FINLA TO CLAN THE ICC CHAPIONS TROPHY!!!! im going to the paki indi match... watch out for the LOUD ONE ON TV!!! LOL!!!!

ReputationRep:
    im going to the game aswell.
    as in my other post, india and pakistan are about the same in odi cricket when both at full strength, and in test cricket india are mils ahead as we have proven by beating you convincgly in pakistan, i know alot of pakistani ppl and not one of them now thinks pakistan is a better test side, after we did that to you

and you blatantly dont know your cricket as kenya have been knocked out. i severely hope you arent one of those 12-13 yr old kids who just says hi team are the best just to act like a diehard fan when you really dont know much about cricket.

ReputationRep:
    c'mon India = bout time you showed some balls and played like you did against England in the Natwest Final 2002 - hmm - then again i wouldnt much like to be five down against Pakistan and rely on Yuvraj and Kaif to get us out of trouble - Kumble to take 5 wickets hopefully and continue to hold his spell over the Pakistanis who are undoubtedly unnerved by him since his 10 wicket haul. Tendulkar isnt playing but we shouldnt need him in a team full of stars - the new wicketkeeper is excellent and i saw him bat for the India under 19s team last year - he is an awesome batsman and his keeping skills are much like that of the legendary Nayan Mongia - so come on Bharat!!!

ReputationRep:
    yeh dinesh karthik is a great prospect, i too saw him bat for india u-19 in the u-19 world cup in bangladesh, he also scored hundreds in the ranji trophy semi final and the final for his state team, railways.
    both spinners will play tomorow, and ill at edgbaston watching every ball, cannot wait.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by ravs)
    yeh dinesh karthik is a great prospect, i too saw him bat for india u-19 in the u-19 world cup in bangladesh, he also scored hundreds in the ranji trophy semi final and the final for his state team, railways.
    both spinners will play tomorow, and ill at edgbaston watching every ball, cannot wait.
    will be a very very good match- let's just hope the weather doesn't intervene

ReputationRep:
    dude i aint 12, im 18 next week... and i put kenya in to test if u naabs actually know a thing or 2 about cricket or are just sayin india gonna win cos they have karthik etc.

ReputationRep:
    the ICC awards were on sky sports 2 yday instead of the england vs sri lanka match! did anyone watch it! irfan pathan was soo cute. mandira bedi was presenting it and did you see her butting in at every opportunity.
    ive got tickets to see the india vs pak match tomo too, cant wait.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by mastani)
    the ICC awards were on sky sports 2 yday instead of the england vs sri lanka match! did anyone watch it! irfan pathan was soo cute. mandira bedi was presenting it and did you see her butting in at every opportunity.
    ive got tickets to see the india vs pak match tomo too, cant wait.
    yeah, i was watching some of it....she was annoying me so much, and she kept asking stupid questions, like "why did you smile when you got out on 99 against india?" to flintoff

i'm sure you'll have a good day tomorrow- hopefully no rain *fingers crossed*

ReputationRep:
    irfan is a very nice guy to talk to aswell, when i met the team before the TB natwest challenge game, he was very humble and down to earth, and realised that he cannot take anything for granted, a very professional attitude

2moro gona be great!

ReputationRep:
    mandira was making me cringe! and especially when she said to irfan, boy these cricketers dont say a lot do they?? well i wonder why..maybe if she had talked to him in hindi he would have had more to say! her questions were a bit dumb apart from maybe the one that she asked ricky ponting.

ReputationRep:
    i still wouldnt kick her arse out of bed

ReputationRep:
    lol..so wheres your seat for the match tom?

ReputationRep:
    leslie deakins stand, any gd?

Poll
Brexit: Given the chance now, would you vote leave or remain?
Useful resources

Quick link:

Unanswered sport threads

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.