Archive SPTM/0002/REC/HPOO Watch

This discussion is closed.
Lil' Miss Smiley
Badges: 1
Rep:
?
Report 13 years ago
(Original post by afireinside©)
Now that the Premier League is officially a one horse race (well let's face it, it's over already!)
Its not over yet. Chelsea could still have that blip they have usually. :eek:
Economist
Badges: 11
Rep:
?
Report 13 years ago
(Original post by chats)
what neville did was worse, he crunched Vieras hand and gave him a sick look
I love the way he was putting all of his effort to crush Vieira's hand expecting him to squint or something when all Vieira does is just give him a glance.
Lil' Miss Smiley
Rep:
?
Report 13 years ago
(Original post by Economist)
I love the way he was putting all of his effort to crush Vieira's hand expecting him to squint or something when all Vieira does is just give him a glance.
Thats cos he's 'ard!!! LOL. I loved the way he showed the ref his bust lip. He was nearly blubbing then. :eek:
goldenbarnes
Rep:
?
Report 13 years ago
(Original post by Zapsta)
You think we're going to finish ahead of you? :eek: :confused:
I was going to say both you and Charlton would.
Attached files
jamieholmear
Badges: 0
Rep:
?
Report 13 years ago
talk about 2 players who lack class, yet still seem to get away with so much on a football pitch. they are both a joke as far as i am concerned.
Lil' Miss Smiley
Rep:
?
Report 13 years ago
(Original post by jamieholmear)
talk about 2 players who lack class, yet still seem to get away with so much on a football pitch. they are both a joke as far as i am concerned.
Agreed :mad:
Zapsta
Rep:
?
Report 13 years ago
(Original post by goldenbarnes)
I was going to say both you and Charlton would.
But you usually have so much faith in your team... Anyway, I wouldn't predict us finishing anywhere. Most inconsistent and currently most unlucky team in the Premiership. I think a lot is going to depend on how good Andy Reid is for us.
Ziggy Stardust
Rep:
?
Report 13 years ago
Everton for Champions League, 6/7 more wins should do it
goldenbarnes
Rep:
?
Report 13 years ago
(Original post by Zapsta)
But you usually have so much faith in your team...
Do I? I would say our youth team and young players are amazing (because they are), but our squad is so pitiful and we've lost our 3 best, most integral players (Viduka Boateng (especially) Riggott) and we're falling apart at the seems. Downing has let talk of England get to his head and we're void of any inspiration anywhere on the pitch. Every match we've played for the last 2 months has been men against boys.
goldenbarnes
Rep:
?
Report 13 years ago
I think Dickov is great, and I'd like to see him at Boro. Savage just runs about a bit sticking his nose at people.
Ziggy Stardust
Rep:
?
Report 13 years ago
I would like it to finish like this (I won't put Everton 3rd because I know what you guys are like..)

Chelsea
Man Utd
========
Arsenal
Everton
========
Charlton
Bolton
Spurs
Middlesbrough
Liverpool
========

That's actually not too unrealistic
Yossarian
Report 13 years ago
Who would you want to win in a fight between Vieira and Keane?

For me it's KKKKeeeeeaaaannnnnnoooooooooooo all the way
Ziggy Stardust
Rep:
?
Report 13 years ago
It makes me sick that teams like Manchester United and Arsenal can get away with murder, whereas teams like Everton and Middlesbrough get hauled in front of the FA and fined cos a little pitch fracas. Disgusting. Corrupt FA doesn't even come close..
Yossarian
Report 13 years ago
My attachment shows what i think of Robbie Savage
Attached files
serious narb
Badges: 10
Rep:
?
Report 13 years ago
Dickov is an absolute legend, so hardworking and irritating

cant like Savage because he is unfortunately Welsh
Zapsta
Rep:
?
Report 13 years ago
(Original post by goldenbarnes)
Do I? I would say our youth team and young players are amazing (because they are), but our squad is so pitiful and we've lost our 3 best, most integral players (Viduka Boateng (especially) Riggott) and we're falling apart at the seems. Downing has let talk of England get to his head and we're void of any inspiration anywhere on the pitch. Every match we've played for the last 2 months has been men against boys.
Maybe not then.
jamieholmear
Rep:
?
Report 13 years ago
(Original post by Yossarian)
My attachment shows what i think of Robbie Savage
lol i like that
Willa
Rep:
?
Report 13 years ago
no it really isnt......since weight is v important in a boat.....if you cant shift your own weight than you're no good! It's why I'm in the first boat with a time of just under 7:20 when a guy who weighs 20kg more than me pulled a 7 min time but didnt make the cut! Obviously other factors are involved, but they did have to take it into account
Makavelli_07
Rep:
?
Report 13 years ago
(Original post by NDGAARONDI)
The most nationalities in one side not so long ago was Liverpool. And when you mention London teams, I'm sure Barnet, Watford and Leyton Orient have less foreigners than the likes of Man Utd and co.
I was joking, hence the smilie.

Also i'm sure Watford, Barnet and Lleyton Orient will never compete in the Champions League, so it does not effect them.
Makavelli_07
Rep:
?
Report 13 years ago
I like both of them. Players that give everything in a match like them are excellent.
X
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Brexit: Given the chance now, would you vote leave or remain?

Remain (376)
80.17%
Leave (93)
19.83%

Watched Threads