urgent math IA (SL AI) topic help (breakdown coming)

Watch
heyheygirl
Badges: 9
Rep:
? You'll earn badges for being active around the site. Rep gems come when your posts are rated by other community members.
Report Thread starter 3 weeks ago
hey
I am literally ripping my hair out over this.
my math was due last week, I decided on a topic and boom there's not enough data. please please give me anything easy/original to do. I can't ask my teacher for help anymore, but I'll find a way to put personal engagement into anything.
for any extra details: im Australian/polish, female, like swimming/animals, want to study Law

I am not too good at math and don't have time to find my own results (unless I can do it amongst friends). whoever replies to this will save my life.
the bear
Badges: 20
Rep:
? You'll earn badges for being active around the site. Rep gems come when your posts are rated by other community members.
Report 3 weeks ago
maybe something involving Australian animals ?

eg

shark attacks
heyheygirl
Rep:
Report Thread starter 2 weeks ago
(Original post by the bear)
maybe something involving Australian animals ?

eg

shark attacks
hmm the only problem is I need a bunch of data sets (I cant remember but it was over 30) to do a Pearsons test, so I could do over 30 years or smth but I'm not sure what that would show. like correlation between year number and shark attack? ehhh this is annoying
the bear
Rep:
Report 2 weeks ago
(Original post by heyheygirl)
hmm the only problem is I need a bunch of data sets (I cant remember but it was over 30) to do a Pearsons test, so I could do over 30 years or smth but I'm not sure what that would show. like correlation between year number and shark attack? ehhh this is annoying
there is plenty of data out there....

http://www.sharkattackdata.com/place/australia

https://taronga.org.au/conservation-...ident-database
heyheygirl
Rep:
Report Thread starter 2 weeks ago
yes ur right! I was just asking how I'd phrase the question
and ty
the bear
Rep:
Report 2 weeks ago
(Original post by heyheygirl)
yes ur right! I was just asking how I'd phrase the question
and ty
there is plenty to ermm get your teeth into

:toofunny:

:getmecoat:
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

How would you describe the quality of the digital skills you're taught at school?

Excellent (24)
9.38%
Okay (75)
29.3%
A bit lacking (95)
37.11%
Not good at all (62)
24.22%

Watched Threads