rlf97
Badges: 4
Rep:
? You'll earn badges for being active around the site. Rep gems come when your posts are rated by other community members.
Report Thread starter 4 weeks ago
I'm doing my master's in education and have no idea what jobs I will be able to do in it once I've completed the course. I do not want to go into teaching in any form and I will not be able to teach after my master's degree because it is not a teaching qualification.
What jobs did those of you who have a master's in education end up doing that isn't teaching?
EIL3EN
Badges: 7
Rep:
? You'll earn badges for being active around the site. Rep gems come when your posts are rated by other community members.
Report 3 weeks ago
(Original post by rlf97)
I'm doing my master's in education and have no idea what jobs I will be able to do in it once I've completed the course. I do not want to go into teaching in any form and I will not be able to teach after my master's degree because it is not a teaching qualification.
What jobs did those of you who have a master's in education end up doing that isn't teaching?
What job/career path did you have in mind when you began the course or started the application process?
ThursdaysChild22
Badges: 8
Rep:
Report 3 weeks ago
Go into edtech. Lots and lots of money and jobs in that sector, and as someone with a Education research background you’ll be sorted.
SarcAndSpark
Badges: 20
Rep:
Report 3 weeks ago
(Original post by rlf97)
Educational policy, either in a think-tank of some kind or possibly the DfE? Working for the local authority in an education related role? Working for an education charity in some capacity? Working for a charity or other organisation as an education officer? Working in some kind of training role for professional adults?

What sort of job would you like? What appeals to you?
tinyperson
Badges: 15
Rep:
Report 3 weeks ago
tutoring
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

How would you describe the quality of the digital skills you're taught at school?

Excellent (37)
9.61%
Okay (112)
29.09%
A bit lacking (145)
37.66%
Not good at all (91)
23.64%

Watched Threads