lpg332
Badges: 2
Rep:
? You'll earn badges for being active around the site. Rep gems come when your posts are rated by other community members.
Report Thread starter 3 weeks ago
Hey does anyone have any ideas of where to get a prom dress? I’m looking to get on intime for next June (2022). I’d like a satin green slip dress type of thing, does anyone know where I could find one as I’m having trouble finding any nice ones
Semper Fortis
Badges: 10
Rep:
? You'll earn badges for being active around the site. Rep gems come when your posts are rated by other community members.
Report 3 weeks ago
I have just the thing 😂

...jokes aside, dresses rlly aren't my forte - sorry!
Attached files
Last edited by Semper Fortis; 3 weeks ago
GabiAbi84
Badges: 21
Rep:
Report 3 weeks ago
What sort of budget do you have?

(And 7months is plenty of time to get a dress…)
Last edited by GabiAbi84; 3 weeks ago
lpg332
Rep:
I guess anywhere up to £200? And yeah haha that is true it’s quite a while away
lpg332
Rep:
(Original post by Semper Fortis)
I have just the thing 😂

...jokes aside, dresses rlly aren't my forte - sorry!
Haha no worries (love the costume)
JessD3333
Badges: 12
Rep:
Report 3 weeks ago
I got mine from JJ's house online and it is really nice!
GabiAbi84
Rep:
Report 3 weeks ago
(Original post by lpg332)
I guess anywhere up to £200? And yeah haha that is true it’s quite a while away
Wolf and badger have a couple nice ones-is this the sort of thing you’re looking for?

https://www.wolfandbadger.com/uk/sat...dress-emerald/

https://www.wolfandbadger.com/uk/tul...emerald-green/
Last edited by GabiAbi84; 3 weeks ago
lpg332
Rep:
(Original post by GabiAbi84)
Wolf and badger have a couple nice ones-is this the sort of thing you’re looking for?

https://www.wolfandbadger.com/uk/sat...dress-emerald/

[url]https://www.wolfandbadger.com/uk/tulum-cowl-neck-satin-ankle-dress-in-emerald-green/?gclid=EAIaIQobChMIpabvyIuK9AIVje7tCh2-dgQeEAQYASABEgIqG_D_BwE
Yeah but just like straight down instead of flowing out at the bottom. I’ll look on that website though thank you!
Reality Check
Badges: 22
Rep:
Report 3 weeks ago
Yeah but just like straight down instead of flowing out at the bottom. I’ll look on that website though thank you!
Something like this (not with the hideous flipflops)?
Name:  il_fullxfull.3213665600_3f15.jpg
Views: 20
Size:  109.0 KB
GabiAbi84
Rep:
Report 3 weeks ago
The second link is the straight bottom (link wasn’t working for some reason)
anna657
Badges: 3
Rep:
Report 3 weeks ago
Here's one from Forever Unique, they have some gorgeous dresses so if this one isn't for you I would keep looking. Good luck with your search x

Hey does anyone have any ideas of where to get a prom dress? I’m looking to get on intime for next June (2022). I’d like a satin green slip dress type of thing, does anyone know where I could find one as I’m having trouble finding any nice ones
lpg332
Rep:
Report Thread starter 1 week ago
(Original post by Reality Check)
Something like this (not with the hideous flipflops)?
Name:  il_fullxfull.3213665600_3f15.jpg
Views: 20
Size:  109.0 KB
That’s nice where’s it from?
Reality Check
Rep:
Report 1 week ago
That’s nice where’s it from?
I'm pretty sure it was Etsy - I'll try to find the link for you. Whilst looking, there is this one, which is similar, but with a cowl neck. It's sold as 'bridesmaid', but I think it's definitely also prom. Silk satin, and cut on the bias - rather beautiful. €210, so not sure if that's the sort of money you were looking to pay.

Name:  il_794xN.3411290564_blqu.jpg
Views: 11
Size:  94.9 KB
lpg332
Rep:
Report Thread starter 1 week ago
I'm pretty sure it was Etsy - I'll try to find the link for you. Whilst looking, there is this one, which is similar, but with a cowl neck. It's sold as 'bridesmaid', but I think it's definitely also prom. Silk satin, and cut on the bias - rather beautiful. €210, so not sure if that's the sort of money you were looking to pay.

Name:  il_794xN.3411290564_blqu.jpg
Views: 11
Size:  94.9 KB
Ooo that one is rlly nice too. Is it also from Etsy?
Reality Check
Rep:
Report 1 week ago
Ooo that one is rlly nice too. Is it also from Etsy?
Yes - https://www.etsy.com/ie/listing/9211...elated-1&frs=1

It's very nice.
Htx_x346
Badges: 15
Rep:
Report 1 week ago
Yes - https://www.etsy.com/ie/listing/9211...elated-1&frs=1

It's very nice.
you have great taste in dresses
Last edited by Htx_x346; 1 week ago
Reality Check
Rep:
Report 1 week ago
(Original post by Htx_x346)
you have great taste in dresses
:hat2: thank you.
Htx_x346
Badges: 15
Rep:
Report 1 week ago
JJ house also have some really nice dresses. I'm probably going to get mine from there. They also have a black Friday sale rn.
Last edited by Htx_x346; 1 week ago
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

How would you describe the quality of the digital skills you're taught at school?

Excellent (18)
8.29%
Okay (64)
29.49%
A bit lacking (81)
37.33%
Not good at all (54)
24.88%

Watched Threads