Anonymous #1
Report Thread starter 3 weeks ago
I’m thinking of applying to Lancaster for Psychology to start in 2022 but my grades are currently ACC and they require AAB, is there any chance I’ll get in or should I just not bother?
becca_sneyd
Badges: 9
Rep:
? You'll earn badges for being active around the site. Rep gems come when your posts are rated by other community members.
Report 3 weeks ago
(Original post by Anonymous)
I’m thinking of applying to Lancaster for Psychology to start in 2022 but my grades are currently ACC and they require AAB, is there any chance I’ll get in or should I just not bother?
I think it's very unlikely, is there any way you could retake a mock to get your predicted grades pushed up?
Anonymous #1
Report Thread starter 3 weeks ago
(Original post by becca_sneyd)
I think it's very unlikely, is there any way you could retake a mock to get your predicted grades pushed up?
I do actually have mocks in later on in November around the 20th and so I have been revising like crazy for that lol but I’m thinking worse case scenario I don’t get them up and I end up applying with ACC
becca_sneyd
Badges: 9
Rep:
? You'll earn badges for being active around the site. Rep gems come when your posts are rated by other community members.
Report 3 weeks ago
(Original post by Anonymous)
I do actually have mocks in later on in November around the 20th and so I have been revising like crazy for that lol but I’m thinking worse case scenario I don’t get them up and I end up applying with ACC
yeh i mean if all your other universities have entry requirements closer to ACC then it likely won't hurt applying to one uni with higher grades (like lancaster)
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

How would you describe the quality of the digital skills you're taught at school?

Excellent (33)
9.82%
Okay (98)
29.17%
A bit lacking (122)
36.31%
Not good at all (83)
24.7%

Watched Threads