The Student Room Group

How do I invite a guy round to chill?

So I’m seeing this boy but there’s been a few mixed signals such as one minute he calls me ‘bruva’ on text but then kisses me the next minute.

We’ve done a few things like getting coffee, walking, and going for drinks. He’s invited me out this weekend for the cinema.

I kinda want to have him round to chill and to watch a movie but have no idea how to get that across without suggesting it’ll be more than chilling.

Any advice would be grand. Also, any tips on how to flirt (not when he’s over but for general) would be great too…
I misread the title as "chili". I really had to think hard for a few seconds to figure it out.
Original post by Anonymous
So I’m seeing this boy but there’s been a few mixed signals such as one minute he calls me ‘bruva’ on text but then kisses me the next minute.

We’ve done a few things like getting coffee, walking, and going for drinks. He’s invited me out this weekend for the cinema.

I kinda want to have him round to chill and to watch a movie but have no idea how to get that across without suggesting it’ll be more than chilling.

Any advice would be grand. Also, any tips on how to flirt (not when he’s over but for general) would be great too…

Is there some TV show on Netflix that you're really interested in?

Just suggest it to him. Just say that it sounds really interesting. Something like that. Simple for most guys to understand, unless he has 0 social intelligence.
so you want to netflix n chill? :slap:
Just ask lol. Then add the disclaimer that you don't mean sex.
Reply 5
Ask him if he wants to watch a show on Netflix you're truly invested in with you, and also offer some food to watch it with. :smile:
"Wanna come over to mine?"

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending