law offers from york, bristol and southampton

Watch this thread
artcat0426
Badges: 9
Rep:
? You'll earn badges for being active around the site. Rep gems come when your posts are rated by other community members.
Report Thread starter 6 months ago
hey! has anyone received offers for law from the above listed unis? if yes pls tell me how long did it take

thank you
SmorL
Badges: 7
Rep:
? You'll earn badges for being active around the site. Rep gems come when your posts are rated by other community members.
Report 6 months ago
York was pretty quick last year, they sent me an odd self-assessment questionaire which was to check if I was suitable for the course. All you had to do was say yes/no so I'm pretty sure you can consider yourself as having an offer if you get sent that.
artcat0426
Rep:
(Original post by SmorL)
York was pretty quick last year, they sent me an odd self-assessment questionaire which was to check if I was suitable for the course. All you had to do was say yes/no so I'm pretty sure you can consider yourself as having an offer if you get sent that.
I haven't received any such assessments yet..... in how many days do you get it?
i applied a week ago
SmorL
Rep:
Report 6 months ago
(Original post by artcat0426)
I haven't received any such assessments yet..... in how many days do you get it?
i applied a week ago
It was a while ago so I can't remember exactly, but I think it was around a month after applying, so don't worry about it. It may be different for you so no point stressing.
artcat0426
Rep:
(Original post by SmorL)
It was a while ago so I can't remember exactly, but I think it was around a month after applying, so don't worry about it. It may be different for you so no point stressing.
omg!! i got it!!!!
could u pls guide me on what happens after that, am confused
SmorL
Rep:
Report 6 months ago
(Original post by artcat0426)
omg!! i got it!!!!
could u pls guide me on what happens after that, am confused
Oh cool, make sure to read whatever you got carefully since it may have changed since last year. After you do what it says, you don't have to do anything else. I may of course be wrong but I think that is a pretty solid indicator that they will give you an offer.
Tb769
Badges: 8
Rep:
Report 4 months ago
Hi artcat did you got the offer after the self assessment ?
Last edited by Tb769; 4 months ago
artcat0426
Rep:
Report Thread starter 3 months ago
(Original post by Tb769)
Hi artcat did you got the offer after the self assessment ?
yess almost took a week
Kei Maesa
Rep:
Report 3 months ago
hi artcat, ive also j done a self assessment for law and replied back saying its the right choice for me. Did they send an email including "useful info" "what's next?" sections after u emailed them saying its the right choice for you? Bc I received it, and found it a little odd as its j infos I already know n nothing rlly related to the confirm email I sent. congrats on ur offer btw!
Tb769
Rep:
Report 3 months ago
Hi Kei may I ask your grades or if it was a contextual offer ? As we have also applied few weeks ago but haven't heard anything yet
Kei Maesa
Rep:
Report 3 months ago
(Original post by Tb769)
Hi Kei may I ask your grades or if it was a contextual offer ? As we have also applied few weeks ago but haven't heard anything yet
a*ab, no contextual offers - we may just be impatient honestly haha
Tb769
Rep:
Report 3 months ago
(Original post by Kei Maesa)
a*ab, no contextual offers - we may just be impatient honestly haha
Can't agree more congrats for the offer
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Y13's - If you haven't confirmed your firm and insurance choices yet, why is that?

I am waiting until the deadline in case anything in my life changes (19)
21.35%
I am waiting until the deadline in case something else changes (e.g. exams/pandemic related concerns) (11)
12.36%
I am waiting until I can see the unis in person (5)
5.62%
I still have more questions before I make my decision (15)
16.85%
No reason, just haven't entered it yet (20)
22.47%
Something else (let us know in the thread!) (19)
21.35%

Watched Threads