The Student Room Group

History A-level NEA, interpretations.

Does anyone know a good way to find Historian's interpretations to use for a history NEA? I have been searching for absolutely ages and I have found only four good ones, but that is far too little. Sources are really easy to come by as textbooks are filled to the brim, I have an excess if anything, but I am absolutely stunted when it comes to historian's interpretations. All the textbooks I have very little, and an even smaller amount which are relevant to the question I am trying to answer.
I am doing a question regarding the Weimar golden years.

I have used Alpha history which is where I got three of my four interpretations, but I don't know where else to look, help?
Original post by knomxn
Does anyone know a good way to find Historian's interpretations to use for a history NEA? I have been searching for absolutely ages and I have found only four good ones, but that is far too little. Sources are really easy to come by as textbooks are filled to the brim, I have an excess if anything, but I am absolutely stunted when it comes to historian's interpretations. All the textbooks I have very little, and an even smaller amount which are relevant to the question I am trying to answer.
I am doing a question regarding the Weimar golden years.

I have used Alpha history which is where I got three of my four interpretations, but I don't know where else to look, help?

Try looking at the references, bibliography or further reading lists in relevant articles on sites such as wiki or Britannica.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending