has anyone received any medicine offers yet?(2022 entry)

Watch
username5861325
Badges: 1
Rep:
? You'll earn badges for being active around the site. Rep gems come when your posts are rated by other community members.
Report Thread starter 3 weeks ago
I have a biomed offer already but wondering if anyone has heard from medicine courses? thanks
hungrysalamander
Badges: 19
Rep:
? You'll earn badges for being active around the site. Rep gems come when your posts are rated by other community members.
Report 3 weeks ago
It's too early for it, interviews invites haven't been given out yet! UCAT scores were only sent to universities last week and the BMAT was sat last week as well with results coming out at the end of this month. Interview invites usually get sent from December.
CatInTheCorner
Badges: 17
Rep:
Report 3 weeks ago
(Original post by u-s-e-r-n-a-m-e)
I have a biomed offer already but wondering if anyone has heard from medicine courses? thanks
Don't worry for now, people have gotten rejections ( exeter mainly ) and if you haven't got any, it means they're checking your UCAT and BMAT and having a good look at you as a candidate, which is good! We want them to take their time so they can make the best decisions. ( But I understand, I'm applying this year too, I wish I knew now! )
ecolier
Badges: 22
Rep:
Report 3 weeks ago
(Original post by u-s-e-r-n-a-m-e)
There's a specific thread made to track interview invites, offers and interviews. https://www.thestudentroom.co.uk/sho....php?t=7104159
(Original post by hungrysalamander)
It's too early for it, interviews invites haven't been given out yet! UCAT scores were only sent to universities last week and the BMAT was sat last week as well with results coming out at the end of this month. Interview invites usually get sent from December.
(Original post by CatInTheCorner)
Don't worry for now, people have gotten rejections ( exeter mainly ) and if you haven't got any, it means they're checking your UCAT and BMAT and having a good look at you as a candidate, which is good! We want them to take their time so they can make the best decisions. ( But I understand, I'm applying this year too, I wish I knew now! )
Please direct other posters to the above thread in the future, :ta:
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

How would you describe the quality of the digital skills you're taught at school?

Excellent (4)
8.33%
Okay (17)
35.42%
A bit lacking (14)
29.17%
Not good at all (13)
27.08%

Watched Threads