AWE Graduate Scheme 2022

Watch
bhbcglbsmsc
Badges: 11
Rep:
? You'll earn badges for being active around the site. Rep gems come when your posts are rated by other community members.
Report Thread starter 2 months ago
Can’t see a thread for this so thought I’d start one. Just been invited to virtual assessment centre for the Business Scheme - anyone else been told to wait for more info on Nov 15th?
rainyb16
Badges: 3
Rep:
? You'll earn badges for being active around the site. Rep gems come when your posts are rated by other community members.
Report 1 month ago
Hey, I had an assessment centre with AWE over two weeks ago but haven’t heard anything yet. Have you heard back from yours?
bhbcglbsmsc
Rep:
Report Thread starter 1 month ago
Hey I had mine on Wednesday and they said it would be 10 working days when they got back with a result so you might still be within that time frame! Hold out and see and if not I’d fire off an email to them!
rainyb16
Rep:
Report 1 month ago
(Original post by bhbcglbsmsc)
Hey I had mine on Wednesday and they said it would be 10 working days when they got back with a result so you might still be within that time frame! Hold out and see and if not I’d fire off an email to them!
It’s been over ten working days now, I emailed them but still no response!

They did say they would call us either way so I’m hoping they are just busy with other assessment centres.
bhbcglbsmsc
Rep:
(Original post by rainyb16)
It’s been over ten working days now, I emailed them but still no response!

They did say they would call us either way so I’m hoping they are just busy with other assessment centres.
Yeh they’re probably just focusing on the other ACs they have. Think they’re doing them up to the 7th at least so might not hear until after that! Fingers crossed you get an email back soon though 🤞🏼 I’ll update on here if/when I hear back!
rainyb16
Rep:
Report 1 month ago
Yeh they’re probably just focusing on the other ACs they have. Think they’re doing them up to the 7th at least so might not hear until after that! Fingers crossed you get an email back soon though 🤞🏼 I’ll update on here if/when I hear back!
Fingers crossed 🤞 hopefully you hear back some good news too!

I will post any updates on here too!
md2212
Badges: 1
Rep:
Report 1 month ago
Hi, has anyone heard back from them yet? Rejection? Offer?
Last edited by md2212; 1 month ago
bhbcglbsmsc
Rep:
(Original post by md2212)
Hi, has anyone heard back from them yet? Rejection? Offer?
I got a phone call today with an offer ! They followed up with an email as well
md2212
Badges: 1
Rep:
Report 1 month ago
I got a phone call today with an offer ! They followed up with an email as well
oooh congrats! Was this for the business/ future leaders programme? Also when did you do your assessment centre? Just curious since I did mine last week and haven't heard back (I know I'm impatient )
bhbcglbsmsc
Rep:
(Original post by md2212)
oooh congrats! Was this for the business/ future leaders programme? Also when did you do your assessment centre? Just curious since I did mine last week and haven't heard back (I know I'm impatient )
Yeh it was for Future Leaders and I did my AC on December 1st
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

When did you submit your Ucas application if you applied to go to university this year?

September 2021 (11)
6.21%
October 2021 (84)
47.46%
November 2021 (17)
9.6%
December 2021 (29)
16.38%
January 2021 (15)
8.47%
I still haven't submitted it yet! (18)
10.17%