Whose planning to apply for Optometry 2022?

Watch this thread
AlannahMK
Badges: 14
Rep:
? You'll earn badges for being active around the site. Rep gems come when your posts are rated by other community members.
Report Thread starter 6 months ago
Whose planning to apply for Optometry 2022? And where?
KA139
Badges: 8
Rep:
? You'll earn badges for being active around the site. Rep gems come when your posts are rated by other community members.
Report 6 months ago
hey
Im looking to apply but as a second choice to the course i want to do
im looking at huddersfield and maybe manchester so far wbu?
Nirari
Badges: 4
Rep:
Report 5 months ago
Hi I am applying to Aston, Manchester, City and Glasgow... My gcses are 7 and 8s and my predicted grades are AAB. Wbu? What are your gcses and predicted grades ?

(Original post by KA139)
hey
Im looking to apply but as a second choice to the course i want to do
im looking at huddersfield and maybe manchester so far wbu?
AlannahMK
Rep:
Report Thread starter 5 months ago
(Original post by Nirari)
Hi I am applying to Aston, Manchester, City and Glasgow... My gcses are 7 and 8s and my predicted grades are AAB. Wbu? What are your gcses and predicted grades ?
Nice I'm planning on applying to Aston as my safe option by doing the foundation year
harun03
Badges: 3
Rep:
Report 5 months ago
i’m going to manchester next year
KA139
Rep:
Report 5 months ago
are you doing aston foundation year? or normal 3 year course?
AlannahMK
Rep:
(Original post by KA139)
are you doing aston foundation year? or normal 3 year course?
I'm applying for Astons foundation course as one of my safe options, are you doing that too, or are you doing the normal 3 year course
Last edited by going2fail; 5 months ago
KA139
Rep:
Report 5 months ago
(Original post by going2fail)
I'm applying for Astons foundation course as one of my safe options, are you doing that too, or are you doing the normal 3 year course
yes im doing foundation year
ive heard back from them
have u?
AlannahMK
Rep:
(Original post by KA139)
yes im doing foundation year
ive heard back from them
have u?
I haven't put my application in yet, my school is taking ages to complete their side of things which is really annoying me
AlannahMK
Rep:
(Original post by beckyd4444)
Anyone applying for Cardiff?
I am! I'm apply for the three year course and also the foundation 4 year course
username5864825
Badges: 5
Rep:
Report 5 months ago
I am! I'm apply for the three year course and also the foundation 4 year course
Goodluck! I’m going for the 3 year too
AlannahMK
Rep:
(Original post by beckyd4444)
Goodluck! I’m going for the 3 year too
Have you put your application in yet?
username5864825
Badges: 5
Rep:
Report 5 months ago
Have you put your application in yet?
Yeah 3 weeks ago, I’ve got three interviews so far, the other two dont do interviews just waiting on acceptance hopefully, how about u?
KA139
Rep:
Report 5 months ago
I haven't put my application in yet, my school is taking ages to complete their side of things which is really annoying me
ahhh okay
keep asking them to get it done. deadlines are soon
anonymous_1239
Badges: 2
Rep:
Report 5 months ago
I’ve applied but with low predictions
anonymous_1239
Badges: 2
Rep:
Report 5 months ago
I don’t think I’ll get into any unis..just to play it safe I applied to 2 foundation year courses at city and Cardiff
uzi__
Badges: 6
Rep:
Report 3 months ago
Hi,
I applied to Glasgow as well, did you receive something and can I ask when you applied. I send my application on 11th of January?
Zainab_x_x_o
Badges: 1
Rep:
Report 3 months ago
I applied to Glasgow at the end of December and still haven't heard anything 😭 Has anyone else heard back from Glasgow?
Marh1
Rep:
Report 3 months ago
(Original post by Zainab_x_x_o)
I applied to Glasgow at the end of December and still haven't heard anything 😭 Has anyone else heard back from Glasgow?
I applied mid January no reply yet either
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Has advance information helped during your exams?

Yes (132)
66.33%
No (45)
22.61%
I didn't use it to prepare (22)
11.06%

Watched Threads