Is it ok for me to have little space?

Watch this thread
Anonymous #1
Report Thread starter 9 months ago
I'm 15 and I think I have little space. When I looked it up the definition was adults regressing to their adolescents but it never said anything about teens. Is that ok for me to have this? Is there something medically wrong with me?
Anonymous #2
Report 9 months ago
Hey, if I´m understanding you correctly you just want more space to be yourself? I think thats perfectly normal.
hrtpjm
Badges: 16
Rep:
? You'll earn badges for being active around the site. Rep gems come when your posts are rated by other community members.
Report 9 months ago
as long as it's sfw and nonsexual it's totally okay !! (we tend to refer to it as age regression rather than little space to avoid confusion with nsfw communities btw) pls feel free to pm me or reply here if you wanna stay anon if you have any questions,, i'm very experienced personally in this field and i'm also currently studying for a psychology degree <3
super_hannah
Badges: 15
Rep:
? You'll earn badges for being active around the site. Rep gems come when your posts are rated by other community members.
Report 9 months ago
It's fine to want and need your own space and in fact, it's perfectly healthy and everyone needs time to themselves.
hrtpjm
Rep:
Report 9 months ago
(Original post by Anonymous)
Hey, if I´m understanding you correctly you just want more space to be yourself? I think thats perfectly normal.
(Original post by super_hannah)
It's fine to want and need your own space and in fact, it's perfectly healthy and everyone needs time to themselves.
i think you're both misunderstanding op -- this thread is about age regression
username4522078
Badges: 20
Rep:
Report 9 months ago
I don't actually know what this is about but it's ok to do whatever you want as long as it's legal and doesn't actually harm other people.
Last edited by username4522078; 9 months ago
super_hannah
Badges: 15
Rep:
Report 9 months ago
(Original post by hrtpjm)
i think you're both misunderstanding op -- this thread is about age regression
Apologies, the original post didn't seem that clear.
Badges: 22
Rep:
Report 9 months ago
Hi there, I've experience as a caretaker to a little. It's perfectly okay and nothing to be ashamed of or worried about. There is nothing wrong with you.

If you've any questions you're welcome to ask.
Anonymous #1
as long as it's sfw and nonsexual it's totally okay !! (we tend to refer to it as age regression rather than little space to avoid confusion with nsfw communities btw) pls feel free to pm me or reply here if you wanna stay anon if you have any questions,, i'm very experienced personally in this field and i'm also currently studying for a psychology degree <3
Ah, think you so much! My question is does stress have something to do with how much or how often I regress?
Anonymous #1
(Original post by 1582)
Hi there, I've experience as a caretaker to a little. It's perfectly okay and nothing to be ashamed of or worried about. There is nothing wrong with you.

If you've any questions you're welcome to ask.
Is there an easy way to switch back like a breathing exercise? The reason behind me asking is because It gets in the way of my studies sometimes.
hrtpjm
Rep:
Report 9 months ago
Ah, think you so much! My question is does stress have something to do with how much or how often I regress?
it's different for everyone but stress can definitely be a major trigger. regression happens as your brain's way of protecting you and blocking out responsibilities or environmental factors that it perceives to be causing you mental or physical harm. if you're regressing involuntarily it can be an issue if it gets in the way of things like studying or daily social interactions, and that's when you should consider taking the necessary steps to preventing this from happening and having better control over when and where you regress. this could be seeking medical help from a professional (though most probably aren't very familiar with age regression as a concept outside of freudian defence mechanisms and won't be much help), or just practising preventing regression inconvenient moments and learning to recognise your triggers. you should probably also set time aside to regress voluntarily so that you're getting the relief you need without causing obstructions to your normal functioning.
Anonymous #3
Report 9 months ago
it's different for everyone but stress can definitely be a major trigger. regression happens as your brain's way of protecting you and blocking out responsibilities or environmental factors that it perceives to be causing you mental or physical harm. if you're regressing involuntarily it can be an issue if it gets in the way of things like studying or daily social interactions, and that's when you should consider taking the necessary steps to preventing this from happening and having better control over when and where you regress. this could be seeking medical help from a professional (though most probably aren't very familiar with age regression as a concept outside of freudian defence mechanisms and won't be much help), or just practising preventing regression inconvenient moments and learning to recognise your triggers. you should probably also set time aside to regress voluntarily so that you're getting the relief you need without causing obstructions to your normal functioning.
I'm not OP but interested in both your posts as i was living in little space since age 14 but over time have blocked it all out cause some people found out and my parents thought i was disgusting and men didn't respect me. I act like an old woman in 20s now way beyond my peers and am so confused with everything age-related I feel stuck and don't know why it's swung to extremes. Should i be trying out little space again? it was also isolating me a lot. any tips welcome
hrtpjm
Rep:
Report 9 months ago
Is there an easy way to switch back like a breathing exercise? The reason behind me asking is because It gets in the way of my studies sometimes.
i know this question wasn't for me, but i'll answer it anyway and the other user can contribute if they have anything to add. breathing exercises could be helpful as you're slipping, but if you've already regressed it can be quite difficult to get back. i would suggest surrounding yourself with things that you don't usually associate with your regressed state of mind. this could be listening to certain types of music (e.g rap, metal), wearing 'big' clothes, eating specific foods, or just anything that could pull you out of a childlike state. if it's happening a lot (especially in public places like school) i'd recommend telling a friend so they can help take care of you in an emergency; i experienced a large trauma in high school which made me regress involuntarily a lot, and it made a huge difference to have my friends there to support me.
hrtpjm
Rep:
Report 9 months ago
I'm not OP but interested in both your posts as i was living in little space since age 14 but over time have blocked it all out cause some people found out and my parents thought i was disgusting and men didn't respect me. I act like an old woman in 20s now way beyond my peers and am so confused with everything age-related I feel stuck and don't know why it's swung to extremes. Should i be trying out little space again? it was also isolating me a lot. any tips welcome
i would 100% recommend trying it out again. you've got nothing to lose, and there's no harm done if it doesn't help. i assume by 'living' in a regressed state, you're referring to 24/7 regression, which isn't often healthy as it prevents you from functioning normally day to day. in that case, i'd suggest the same things i did to op -- practising coming out of your headspace, and learning what triggers it so that you can better control it.

i can definitely see how being a regressor can be isolating, since most ppl have no idea what it is, and often can conflate it with nsfw or kink ): but there are great online communities that you can find (i recommend joining a sfw agere discord server or making an agere twt account) and everyone there is rlly open minded and welcoming <3
Anonymous #3
Report 9 months ago
i would 100% recommend trying it out again. you've got nothing to lose, and there's no harm done if it doesn't help. i assume by 'living' in a regressed state, you're referring to 24/7 regression, which isn't often healthy as it prevents you from functioning normally day to day. in that case, i'd suggest the same things i did to op -- practising coming out of your headspace, and learning what triggers it so that you can better control it.

i can definitely see how being a regressor can be isolating, since most ppl have no idea what it is, and often can conflate it with nsfw or kink ): but there are great online communities that you can find (i recommend joining a sfw agere discord server or making an agere twt account) and everyone there is rlly open minded and welcoming <3
for me it was a bit sexual tbh that was the problem cause it was my safe space then became corrupted, my normal fashion sense started to change and my parents made many comments and shamed me for the aesthetic. it wasn't 24/7 but affected me alongside social anxiety and other mh problems. But now i enjoy other regressive things like kids cartoons, sweets, crazy clothes.

What's agere and discord? sorry i don't know them but will check itt out thanks
hrtpjm
Rep:
Report 9 months ago
for me it was a bit sexual tbh that was the problem cause it was my safe space then became corrupted, my normal fashion sense started to change and my parents made many comments and shamed me for the aesthetic. it wasn't 24/7 but affected me alongside social anxiety and other mh problems. But now i enjoy other regressive things like kids cartoons, sweets, crazy clothes.

What's agere and discord? sorry i don't know them but will check itt out thanks
it's so easy to fall victim to the sexual side of it, especially as a minor -- i'm so sorry that happened to you ):

agere is just a shortened term for age regression, and discord is a social media platform where you can join groups of likeminded ppl,, i can link you to a few sfw agere groups if you like just lmk <3
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest

How are you feeling about your results?

They're better than I expected (74)
41.81%
They're exactly what I expected (40)
22.6%