Apyraa
Badges: 5
Rep:
? You'll earn badges for being active around the site. Rep gems come when your posts are rated by other community members.
Report Thread starter 3 weeks ago
Hello , I’m in year 10 and I feel extremely disappointed in myself. I’m getting really bad grades for science and maths , it is worrying me . I understand the content but when it comes to apply the knowledge to my answer , I’m not doing so great. I feel really useless because it’s really bad. Anxiety is hitting me really hard , I don’t know what I should do

tinyperson
Badges: 15
Rep:
? You'll earn badges for being active around the site. Rep gems come when your posts are rated by other community members.
Report 3 weeks ago
Notes
tinyperson
Badges: 15
Rep:
Report 3 weeks ago
Some more handy tips for you. Also read out some old practice questions and then write down the correct answers on the backs of mini flashcards or on a plain sheet of paper. Make up a few timed oral quizzes too. Read your class notes. Look at a few different workbooks that can be useful.
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

How would you describe the quality of the digital skills you're taught at school?

Excellent (35)
9.62%
Okay (106)
29.12%
A bit lacking (135)
37.09%
Not good at all (88)
24.18%

Watched Threads