If you need help with AQA A Level Psychology

Watch this thread
srich990
Badges: 11
Rep:
? You'll earn badges for being active around the site. Rep gems come when your posts are rated by other community members.
Report Thread starter 7 months ago
Hi all,
I completed a Psychology A Level this past academic year, receiving my results in August and I achieved an A*.
I really enjoyed studying Psychology and I just thought I’d offer my help for anyone who needs it. Whether that’s topic specific advice, exam technique advice, my old notes (for free obviously) or anything really.
maybebabycake3
Badges: 7
Rep:
? You'll earn badges for being active around the site. Rep gems come when your posts are rated by other community members.
Report 7 months ago
Hi yes I need! Do you have specific essay plans for 16 markers? And did you sit the 2020 paper? If so do you remember what the 16 marker was on biopsychology?
Black_Beast007
Badges: 9
Rep:
Report 7 months ago
Do you have any notes for Stress, please? I just started the unit
eloiselilyyy
Badges: 8
Rep:
Report 7 months ago
(Original post by srich990)
Hi all,
I completed a Psychology A Level this past academic year, receiving my results in August and I achieved an A*.
I really enjoyed studying Psychology and I just thought I’d offer my help for anyone who needs it. Whether that’s topic specific advice, exam technique advice, my old notes (for free obviously) or anything really.
do you remember any topics from the paper 2 specifically 16 marker
Has78
Badges: 3
Rep:
Report 7 months ago
Hi all,
Hello, do you remember any 16 mark questions from paper 1 or 2?
psychologynat
Badges: 1
Rep:
Report 7 months ago
Hi all,
hiya, it would be amazing if i could have your notes! would you be a delight and let me have them?! no issues if not!
srich990
Rep:
(Original post by maybebabycake3)
Hi yes I need! Do you have specific essay plans for 16 markers? And did you sit the 2020 paper? If so do you remember what the 16 marker was on biopsychology?
Hiya - yes - I do have some plans for 16 markers. I sat the 2021 paper. Pm me and we can sort out what notes you’d like me to send you
srich990
Rep:
(Original post by psychologynat)
hiya, it would be amazing if i could have your notes! would you be a delight and let me have them?! no issues if not!
Hiya, yes - of course! Pm me😊
srich990
Rep:
(Original post by Black_Beast007)
Do you have any notes for Stress, please? I just started the unit
Yeah, I do, pm me
srich990
Rep:
(Original post by eloiselilyyy)
Yep, pm me!
srich990
Rep:
(Original post by Has78)
Hello, do you remember any 16 mark questions from paper 1 or 2?
Yep, pm me!
psychologynat
Rep:
Report 7 months ago
Hiya, yes - of course! Pm me😊
it doesnt let me pm you
5hyl33n
Badges: 21
Rep:
Report 7 months ago
Hiya - yes - I do have some plans for 16 markers. I sat the 2021 paper. Pm me and we can sort out what notes you’d like me to send you

Do not PM or post on TSR any questions on locked papers. They might be used for mocks.

You can post general tips on how to revise on this thread.
Last edited by 5hyl33n; 7 months ago
sarahh.i
Rep:
Report 6 months ago
Hi all,
Hey, do you know any questions/topics that came up on paper 2 please?
False_hope
Rep:
Report 6 months ago
Can you send me the topics please !!
False_hope
Rep:
Report 6 months ago
Hi all,
Can you send me the topic for 2020 paper 2
False_hope
Rep:
Report 6 months ago
(Original post by sarahh.i)
Hey, do you know any questions/topics that came up on paper 2 please?
sarahh.i if you find anything can you lmk
15sharris
Rep:
Report 6 months ago
(Original post by eloiselilyyy)
Did you ever find out? 😭
sarahh.i
Rep:
Report 6 months ago
(Original post by 15sharris)
Did you ever find out? 😭
nope and my paper 2 mock is tomorrow :’)
molarvolume
Rep:
Report 6 months ago
Hi would you possibly have any notes on the evaluation for research on the influence of early attachment?
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest

Were exams easier or harder than you expected?

Easier (37)
25.87%
As I expected (46)
32.17%
Harder (53)
37.06%
Something else (tell us in the thread) (7)
4.9%

Watched Threads