No Unit certificate/ Notation of performance UAL level 3 Media Diploma

Watch
Danielber1
Badges: 4
Rep:
? You'll earn badges for being active around the site. Rep gems come when your posts are rated by other community members.
Report Thread starter 3 weeks ago
Hi, I recived my certificate for my UAL level 3 diploma in media production but unlike when I studied on level 2 I did not get a unit certifcate/ Notation of performance that shows what units that you studied. Does anyone one know if I was supposed to get one or if UAL does not send them out anymore.
Thanks
bamtutor
Badges: 15
Rep:
? You'll earn badges for being active around the site. Rep gems come when your posts are rated by other community members.
Report 3 weeks ago
(Original post by Danielber1)
Hi, I recived my certificate for my UAL level 3 diploma in media production but unlike when I studied on level 2 I did not get a unit certifcate/ Notation of performance that shows what units that you studied. Does anyone one know if I was supposed to get one or if UAL does not send them out anymore.
Thanks
As learners were given predicted grades this year, and some learners did not co plete every unit for all courses, notification of performance and unit breakdowns were not being issued. AFAIK, universities have been informed of this so no one should be disadvantaged when it comes to offering places.
Danielber1
Badges: 4
Rep:
Report Thread starter 3 weeks ago
Ok thanks for the reply
my college did not tell us this
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

How would you describe the quality of the digital skills you're taught at school?

Excellent (26)
9.92%
Okay (77)
29.39%
A bit lacking (96)
36.64%
Not good at all (63)
24.05%

Watched Threads