AngryHomer
Badges: 13
Rep:
? You'll earn badges for being active around the site. Rep gems come when your posts are rated by other community members.
Report Thread starter 2 weeks ago
hey everyone!

i'm doing the smc tomorrow morning and wondered if anyone had any advice/tips on how to maximise marks? if anyone has done already, and heads up for questions would also be greatly appreciated, if you don't mind

thank you!

- angryhomer
JaiJ4
Badges: 10
Rep:
? You'll earn badges for being active around the site. Rep gems come when your posts are rated by other community members.
Report 2 weeks ago
(Original post by AngryHomer)
hey everyone!

i'm doing the smc tomorrow morning and wondered if anyone had any advice/tips on how to maximise marks? if anyone has done already, and heads up for questions would also be greatly appreciated, if you don't mind

thank you!

- angryhomer
lol me too! Have you looked at any past papers for it? I think some people would be doing it on the 11th, some tomorrow, so I am afraid nobody has done it yet (I think anyways).
spoofed2020102
Badges: 1
Rep:
Report 2 weeks ago
let me know how u found it tho lol i have it tommorow we’re there any 2021 related problems
Emilyyy 12
Badges: 3
Rep:
Report 2 weeks ago
hii how is your test going? Is that hard this year?
Wilykit
Badges: 11
Rep:
Report 2 weeks ago
Mod note: This thread has been closed until the 12th November and will be reopened then. Thanks!
Wilykit
Badges: 11
Rep:
Report 2 weeks ago
*Thread now opened*
StanleyR06
Rep:
Report 2 weeks ago
How did everyone find the SMC? I compared my answers to the answer sheet and I scored 102, how does that compare with others, and is that good for a Yr11?
Neeld31
Badges: 4
Rep:
Report 2 weeks ago
(Original post by StanleyR06)
How did everyone find the SMC? I compared my answers to the answer sheet and I scored 102, how does that compare with others, and is that good for a Yr11?
Do you think that is enough for olympiad?
StanleyR06
Rep:
Report 2 weeks ago
(Original post by Neeld31)
Do you think that is enough for olympiad?
Could be - if it is considered a hard paper by most people, then probably, if it was considered an easy paper, probably not - it’s right on the average boundary
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

How would you describe the quality of the digital skills you're taught at school?

Excellent (1)
12.5%
Okay (4)
50%
A bit lacking (2)
25%
Not good at all (1)
12.5%

Watched Threads