Make it More Job-ey !!

Watch
the bear
Badges: 20
Rep:
? You'll earn badges for being active around the site. Rep gems come when your posts are rated by other community members.
Report Thread starter 3 weeks ago
most of us have experience of the workplace... let us draw upon it to produce some professional punnage

Name:  totddd.png
Views: 15
Size:  314.4 KB

Spoiler:
Show
agriculture in 19th century Dorset relied on a flexible workforce to provide labour at critical points in the calendar

Spoiler:
Show
Reality Check Toki the Dumdum harrysbar The_Lonely_Goatherd Good bloke Muttley79 nulli tertius chazwomaqAndrew97 Plantagenet Crown Fullofsurprises LiberOfLondon ecolierlondonmyst Sammylou40GlazJoinedup uberteknikPhoenixfeather99AngryJellyfish laurawattwinterscomingBlue_Cow RedTwisttoonervoustotalk Deggs_14 HRobson_BMCSinnoh SaDe7RogerOxonAnonymous1502 DrewskiQuasaParacosm The Usherette™ lyer in hellfyreMidge Bang Udder OrderProducktiveOndeKarelinaGreyWolfTooDr CoxPhantom 1517Dan0101026Soapusername5264250FV75mqb2766cambioTobelstienCoolBroStereoKjekjeSkittishNappLaserquestAleshabecausethenightOberonflyLovelyFoxProxyBuckHowlsHalfeti RoseWoooordabsolutelysproutMoonboChoc fanGhostladyCoolestMacyAmeliaLyndseyROTLRsxgewSameeraClaudiaDaveoNeviBlackCatFlobroLaurenceAnonymous1502Guru JasonLego Men OnJoyfulGeekMarkovHardy_BtgHannaRufusSynergy~Medic WilVanessaCnightingalegendVersionsBecca216Mr WillyjellyRetreadicossummerberrychopinnocMesopotGolderzshortieTashFionaandDonkeymnotzetamfctinygirlBlueIndigoVioletTJ1997DaryaJoyAstraPhoenixRoseWannaCambioAsaYunoouser11235813cleanseBexKorrasmorrasajilemonadeteatreblebeefox houndbbyooserJolesJustaboutmeddadCute KawaiiImperatorFatinespinningtopjoey srpugglet HellllppppScarletMillionsSir Rutlandtimespentjackpotu_w_DSKEdacba_w_HALLOONMickeyM&SpharmerS&FProperladFFFMehvijRam RYeoAeshaMarkWise GTinyPizzahomecounterPStevensAmeliab2PRich PCkentReading MumKing LouiswaxerAzureWindChlaminmate4DopticsDentaldreamsjustvisitedSocraticNikkiBHM365nm12345Leafysealonestercote1ojhungrysalBraindraindjinnsterArtfultinyBenji
Last edited by the bear; 3 weeks ago
ROTL94
Rep:
? You'll earn badges for being active around the site. Rep gems come when your posts are rated by other community members.
Report 3 weeks ago
Is a particular employee making your business dry and irritated? Apply P45.
the bear
Rep:
(Original post by ROTL94)
Is a particular employee making your business dry and irritated? Apply P45.
:woo: thanks for slipping that in Sir ROTL :congrats:

Name:  ypiaw.png
Views: 8
Size:  210.5 KB
Dentaldreams
Badges: 17
Rep:
Report 3 weeks ago
My boss gives me cheques, so I returned the favour by giving him a reality check
the bear
Rep:
(Original post by Dentaldreams)
My boss gives me cheques, so I returned the favour by giving him a reality check
:rave: i am sure he was delighted :girl:

Name:  apostgirl2.png
Views: 10
Size:  352.2 KB
Dentaldreams
Rep:
Report 3 weeks ago
(Original post by the bear)
:rave: i am sure he was delighted :girl:

Name:  apostgirl2.png
Views: 10
Size:  352.2 KB
He was fuming, so I gave him some ice
the bear
Rep:
He was fuming, so I gave him some ice
your working relationship could end up on the rocks :teehee:
Dentaldreams
Rep:
Report 3 weeks ago
your working relationship could end up on the rocks :teehee:
Nice shot, you’re clearly the boss of puns 🙏
I’ll have to try and lift his spirits
Lacrimosa1
Badges: 16
Rep:
Report 3 weeks ago
Job: part time school attender
What happened today: last lesson was absolute hell. My art teacher absolutely hated me. Ai did some awesome work and some of my classmates loved it until the art teacher shouted at me and told me to keep my work simple. She even warned me that she will ban me from presenting. Like, bich, it's my work and if I find it great then leave it. Unfortunately, art class is the same all the time. Hell. Just because of Miss Cooper.
What will I do: I've had enough of being bossed around by Miss Cooper for 2 years. I will do my work the way I want to present it and go against her for a great grade. Hopefully, I will succeed
the bear
Rep:
Nice shot, you’re clearly the boss of puns 🙏
I’ll have to try and lift his spirits
Name:  abond2.png
Views: 7
Size:  123.1 KB
the bear
Rep:
(Original post by Lacrimosa1)
Job: part time school attender
What happened today: last lesson was absolute hell. My art teacher absolutely hated me. Ai did some awesome work and some of my classmates loved it until the art teacher shouted at me and told me to keep my work simple. She even warned me that she will ban me from presenting. Like, bich, it's my work and if I find it great then leave it. Unfortunately, art class is the same all the time. Hell. Just because of Miss Cooper.
What will I do: I've had enough of being bossed around by Miss Cooper for 2 years. I will do my work the way I want to present it and go against her for a great grade. Hopefully, I will succeed
:woo: thanks for sharing ! all great artists struggled against ignorance at the start of their careers
Lacrimosa1
Rep:
Report 3 weeks ago
:woo: thanks for sharing ! all great artists struggled against ignorance at the start of their careers
Even Hitler
the bear
Rep:
(Original post by Lacrimosa1)
Even Hitler
tbh he was a pretty rubbish watercolourist. Churchill was far better.
the bear
Rep:
job centre is closing

:wavey:

cu2moro
Lacrimosa1
Rep:
Report 3 weeks ago
Anyone can become an artist. I mean, art is just the scene of your imagination.
Lacrimosa1
Rep:
Report 3 weeks ago
Anyone can become an artist. I mean, art is just the scene of your imagination.

job centre is closing

:wavey:

cu2moro
Good night. Just don't forget to feed the bear some honey otherwise it will attack you in your sleep! :hello:
tinyperson
Badges: 15
Rep:
Report 3 weeks ago
Small Job in a Big Office
harrysbar
Badges: 21
Rep:
Report 3 weeks ago
Licence to Drill (dentist)

A View to a Grill/Diet Another Day (chef)

LazyEye (optomotrist)

Live and Let Diet (dietician)

The Guy who Loaned Me (bank manager)
Laurence010401
Badges: 21
Rep:
Report 3 weeks ago
If anyone WINZ this pun thread, it wont be me

Spoiler:
Show
WINZ is the New Zealand government department that supplies benefits, helps people look for work, etc etc
Cote1
Badges: 19
Rep:
Report 3 weeks ago
To Kill A Clocking Off Bird.
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

How would you describe the quality of the digital skills you're taught at school?

Excellent (18)
8.29%
Okay (64)
29.49%
A bit lacking (81)
37.33%
Not good at all (54)
24.88%

Watched Threads

Latest
My Feed