Sports you cant stand?

Watch
NaBaCe
Badges: 8
Rep:
? You'll earn badges for being active around the site. Rep gems come when your posts are rated by other community members.
Report Thread starter 2 months ago
Formula 1 for myself
username4522078
Badges: 20
Rep:
? You'll earn badges for being active around the site. Rep gems come when your posts are rated by other community members.
Report 2 months ago
Cricket, the Olympics.
hungrysalamander
Badges: 19
Rep:
Report 2 months ago
Every sport that exists especially rugby and football
Last edited by hungrysalamander; 2 months ago
flamingolover
Badges: 21
Rep:
Report 2 months ago
Cricket
Chrisericson
Rep:
Report 2 months ago
(Original post by NaBaCe)
Formula 1 for myself
Same soo long and boring
Kallisto
Badges: 22
Rep:
Report 2 months ago
Formula 1
Wrestling (not the traditional one!)
Bicycle race
Walking

They are too boring or in the case of Wrestling just a show for entertainment, but no sport. In my opinion.
Deepisingh
Badges: 5
Rep:
Report 2 months ago
🏑 hockey
Last edited by Deepisingh; 2 months ago
kaizagill
Rep:
Report 2 months ago
Volleyball
Muttley79
Rep:
Report 2 months ago
Football [players overpaid] and rugby [brutal]
Sabertooth
Rep:
Report 2 months ago
American football is so damn boring.

Cricket also boring.
rxyaltyx
Rep:
Report 2 months ago
netball, cricket and american football
StriderHort
Rep:
Report 2 months ago
Most horseracing for cruelty reasons. (and those imperial fox people)

What a bunch of people want to otherwise do with a ball or a stick I could care less really.
Last edited by StriderHort; 2 months ago
Tracey_W
Badges: 17
Rep:
Report 2 months ago
Cricket
0ptics
Badges: 19
Report 2 months ago
All of them.
5hyl33n
Rep:
Report 2 months ago
Boxing
Olympics
Kallisto
Rep:
Report 2 months ago
(Original post by Muttley79)
Football [players overpaid] and rugby [brutal]
One of the reasons why I lost my interest in professional football and tought about to see an amateur match.
Muttley79
Rep:
Report 2 months ago
(Original post by 5hyl33n)
Boxing
Olympics
I agree with boxing - awful ...
Kallisto
Rep:
Report 2 months ago
(Original post by Muttley79)
I agree with boxing - awful ...
Boxing
Olympics
You two break my heart. I like boxing, I even trained this sport!
5hyl33n
Rep:
Report 2 months ago
(Original post by Kallisto)
You two break my heart. I like boxing, I even trained this sport!
My definition of boxing is two people getting paid to beat up each other.

Not nice. It’s also very dangerous.
Kallisto
Rep:
Report 2 months ago
My definition of boxing is two people getting paid to beat up each other.

Not nice. It’s also very dangerous.
That is a prejudice. Boxing is a fight by the rules, not to compare to battles on streets. Also a referee and a paramedic are close to the ring to intervene, if it is too dangerous.
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

When did you submit your Ucas application if you applied to go to university this year?

September 2021 (0)
0%
October 2021 (19)
67.86%
November 2021 (3)
10.71%
December 2021 (2)
7.14%
January 2021 (2)
7.14%
I still haven't submitted it yet! (1)
3.57%