Graduate/ accelerated entry 2022 veterinary medicine applicants

Watch
username5838004
Badges: 4
Rep:
? You'll earn badges for being active around the site. Rep gems come when your posts are rated by other community members.
Report Thread starter 2 months ago
Hi, Who's heard back from any of their choices? I was unsuccessful for Edinburgh but have also applied to Bristol, Nottingham (5 year) and RVC.
ChloeMack1994
Rep:
? You'll earn badges for being active around the site. Rep gems come when your posts are rated by other community members.
Report 2 months ago
(Original post by NoelleGH)
Hi, Who's heard back from any of their choices? I was unsuccessful for Edinburgh but have also applied to Bristol, Nottingham (5 year) and RVC.
Unsuccessful for RVC because I forgot to fill out the additional information form on their website 🥴 still not heard from Bristol of Liverpool
Rebekah991
Badges: 6
Rep:
Report 2 months ago
Hi, Iv applied for the RVC and Bristol 4 year and the RVC and Harper Keele 5 year. I haven’t heard back from any of them yet.
kay2277
Rep:
Report 2 months ago
Hi! I’ve applied to Bristol 4 year, H&K, Liverpool and Cambridge. I’ve got my H&K interview today and my Liverpool interview next week ☺️
Ratgirl1996
Rep:
Report 2 months ago
Hi! I also got an interview invite for HK today and srj waiting on RVC Bristol and Nottingham.
username5838004
Rep:
(Original post by ChloeMack1994)
Unsuccessful for RVC because I forgot to fill out the additional information form on their website 🥴 still not heard from Bristol of Liverpool
Oh no, I'm so sorry! There are so many different forms for all the different uni's it's confusing!
Espion17
Badges: 9
Rep:
Report 2 months ago
(Original post by ChloeMack1994)
I’m sorry to hear that the same happened with me, hopefully you’ll hear back from other vet schools
Ratgirl1996
Rep:
Report 2 months ago
Hey guys again, may I asked what you all have studied as a first degree?
Rebekah991
Rep:
Report 2 months ago
(Original post by Ratgirl1996)
Hey guys again, may I asked what you all have studied as a first degree?
Bioveterinary Science at Harper Adams University 😊
GeorgiaFaith265
Rep:
Report 2 months ago
Hi, I was unsuccessful for Edinburgh too. I have an interview at RVC and I haven't heard back from Bristol or Nottingham yet either
Ratgirl1996
Rep:
Report 2 months ago
(Original post by GeorgiaFaith265)
Hi, I was unsuccessful for Edinburgh too. I have an interview at RVC and I haven't heard back from Bristol or Nottingham yet either
Hi is the interview for the 4-year course? Congrats!
username5838004
Rep:
Congrats on the interview!
I studied Biology but graduated in 2014!! I then did a PGCE and have been a primary school teacher since then. Not sure if they will like or dislike this! :confused: I'm also doing a distance learning Msc in psychology at the moment.
Last edited by username5838004; 2 months ago
Ratgirl1996
Rep:
Report 2 months ago
Has anyone heard back from RVC? I saw people getting interviews for the 5-year but not sure if they also sent out invites for the graduate entry course...
username5838004
Rep:
Has anyone heard back from RVC? I saw people getting interviews for the 5-year but not sure if they also sent out invites for the graduate entry course...
Yes I was unsuccessful, I didn't really understand the reason I think because I'm not finished with my masters course and you can't be studying. I have an interview for Nottingham but nothing back from Bristol yet.
Ratgirl1996
Rep:
Report 2 months ago
Yes I was unsuccessful, I didn't really understand the reason I think because I'm not finished with my masters course and you can't be studying. I have an interview for Nottingham but nothing back from Bristol yet.
Hi, thanks for replying. I got an interview from Nott and Harper Keele. Did you fill out all the forms for RVC? Also, I have not finished my degree either (PhD).
kiwilla
Badges: 2
Rep:
Report 2 months ago
Hi! I have just gotten an interview invitation for Bristol 4 year today!😊 I am still waiting to hear back from RVC
Ratgirl1996
Rep:
Report 2 months ago
(Original post by kiwilla)
Hi! I have just gotten an interview invitation for Bristol 4 year today!😊 I am still waiting to hear back from RVC
Conrats! May I ask when you submitted the form?
kay2277
Rep:
Report 2 months ago
(Original post by kiwilla)
Well done!! Was it through an email?
kiwilla
Rep:
Report 2 months ago
Conrats! May I ask when you submitted the form?
thank you!! I submitted my SAQ on the 12th November (if that is what you're asking?)
kiwilla
Rep:
Report 2 months ago
(Original post by kay2277)
Well done!! Was it through an email?
Thank you!! Yes, I got the invitation through an email with a link to register for an interview date!
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

When did you submit your Ucas application if you applied to go to university this year?

September 2021 (36)
7.2%
October 2021 (223)
44.6%
November 2021 (59)
11.8%
December 2021 (64)
12.8%
January 2021 (60)
12%
I still haven't submitted it yet! (43)
8.6%