Mott MacDonald Graduate Scheme 2022

Watch this thread
shortcake2223
Badges: 6
Rep:
? You'll earn badges for being active around the site. Rep gems come when your posts are rated by other community members.
Report Thread starter 6 months ago
Hi applied to Mott last month, didn't see any threads for the coming graduate scheme so just creating this for discussion! My application forms were submitted in late October and are under review.
Puppypower1
Rep:
? You'll earn badges for being active around the site. Rep gems come when your posts are rated by other community members.
Report 5 months ago
(Original post by shortcake2223)
Hi applied to Mott last month, didn't see any threads for the coming graduate scheme so just creating this for discussion! My application forms were submitted in late October and are under review.
Hi. Can I ask whether you need to record any answers in a video for the online assessment or whether it is the usual numerical, VR, judgement type questions. Many thanks and good luck with your application.
shortcake2223
Rep:
Report Thread starter 5 months ago
(Original post by Puppypower1)
Hi. Can I ask whether you need to record any answers in a video for the online assessment or whether it is the usual numerical, VR, judgement type questions. Many thanks and good luck with your application.
It was mostly just situational judgement tests with some numerical analyses
Puppypower1
Rep:
Report 5 months ago
It was mostly just situational judgement tests with some numerical analyses
Thank you. Good luck with your application
mahimajethani
Badges: 3
Rep:
Report 5 months ago
Has anyone received a call for interview? It has been more than 6 weeks since I submitted the application questions and still haven't heard anything yet
shortcake2223
Rep:
(Original post by mahimajethani)
Has anyone received a call for interview? It has been more than 6 weeks since I submitted the application questions and still haven't heard anything yet
No unfortunately I applied for two positions and got a rejection email for one of them a couple of days ago. The position that I really want is still processing so hopefully no news is good news.
ilovemath1
Badges: 9
Rep:
Report 5 months ago
I recall reading online that they will start shortlisting/calling ppl for interviews after the deadline has passed
mahimajethani
Rep:
Report 5 months ago
No unfortunately I applied for two positions and got a rejection email for one of them a couple of days ago. The position that I really want is still processing so hopefully no news is good news.
hopefully it is good news, good luck!
sal_k_emma
Badges: 4
Rep:
Report 5 months ago
What positions did you apply for please?
shortcake2223
Rep:
(Original post by sal_k_emma)
What positions did you apply for please?
Social development team and product marketing assistant.
shortcake2223
Rep:
(Original post by ilovemath1)
I recall reading online that they will start shortlisting/calling ppl for interviews after the deadline has passed
Yeah I read that too, but the deadline for some positions were back mid-November and the FAQs said that they would contact us within 4 weeks of the deadline closing, meaning by the end of this week. Still confused why we've not heard back from them yet.
vincentvangogh
Badges: 15
Rep:
Report 5 months ago
Received an interview invite for graduate hydrogeologist! Interviews are from the 10th January. I’m sure you’ll all hear back from them by the end of this week.
sal_k_emma
Badges: 4
Rep:
Report 5 months ago
(Original post by vincentvangogh)
Received an interview invite for graduate hydrogeologist! Interviews are from the 10th January. I’m sure you’ll all hear back from them by the end of this week.
congratulations!! and good luck!!
vincentvangogh
Badges: 15
Rep:
Report 5 months ago
(Original post by sal_k_emma)
congratulations!! and good luck!!
Thank you so much! And good luck to you too !
msghaff
Badges: 1
Rep:
Report 5 months ago
Received an invite to interview for a transport planning role next week !!!
shortcake2223
Rep:
(Original post by msghaff)
That's amazing! Did you receive any email updates before that? My last email from them was when I submitted my application form back in October and I haven't heard back since.
msghaff
Rep:
Report 5 months ago
That's amazing! Did you receive any email updates before that? My last email from them was when I submitted my application form back in October and I haven't heard back since.
I got an email on the 21st of November saying my application was forwarded to the recruitment team and managers. What role are you applying for? I presume it may be different for different roles/locations
shortcake2223
Rep:
I got an email on the 21st of November saying my application was forwarded to the recruitment team and managers. What role are you applying for? I presume it may be different for different roles/locations
I’m waiting for news on the product marketing assistant graduate role. I’ve not received any news and might send them an email after Christmas if I don’t receive any updates by then. All the best for your interview!
mahimajethani
Rep:
Report 5 months ago
Haven't heard back anything yet, has anybody else gotten any calls for interview?
chazza1996
Rep:
Report 5 months ago
Congrats!! May I ask what locations you applied for? I got an email saying "We’re pleased to inform you that your application has been reviewed by our early careers recruitment team and will be forwarded to managers" on 16/11 and haven't heard anything back since
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Have you done work experience at school/college?

Yes (154)
41.85%
Not yet, but I will soon (68)
18.48%
No (146)
39.67%

Watched Threads