Cambridge Interviews

Watch
EmSco
Badges: 10
Rep:
? You'll earn badges for being active around the site. Rep gems come when your posts are rated by other community members.
Report Thread starter 2 months ago
How do you know if you have an interview for Cambridge? Will they email or will it come up on UCAS?
Thanks in advance
JustMe28
Badges: 6
Rep:
? You'll earn badges for being active around the site. Rep gems come when your posts are rated by other community members.
Report 2 months ago
(Original post by EmSco)
How do you know if you have an interview for Cambridge? Will they email or will it come up on UCAS?
Thanks in advance
Sorry can’t help you, I’m applying this year too. But if it reassures you I’m waiting for an invite too. Which college are you applying to?
Last edited by JustMe28; 2 months ago
EmSco
Rep:
I'm applying to Gonville & Caius for HSPS - it says on their website they'll let applicants know from next week scarily. Which college and course have you applied for?
JustMe28
Rep:
Report 2 months ago
(Original post by EmSco)
I'm applying to Gonville & Caius for HSPS - it says on their website they'll let applicants know from next week scarily. Which college and course have you applied for?
I’m applying at Downing College in Archaeology. I don’t know if you’ve seen but there’s a thread called Official Cambridge 2022 and they seem to be well informed of the dates and stuff… hope that can help
sophiemadfish
Badges: 7
Rep:
Report 2 months ago
(Original post by EmSco)
Thanks in advance
They will be emailed directly from the Colleges - they won’t be on UCAS Track - the only time now you will see a Cambridge notification on Track is on 25 January which will either be an offer or rejection.
EmSco
Rep:
(Original post by sophiemadfish)
They will be emailed directly from the Colleges - they won’t be on UCAS Track - the only time now you will see a Cambridge notification on Track is on 25 January which will either be an offer or rejection.
Thank you!
Linguisticky
Badges: 3
Rep:
Report 2 months ago
Recently recieved an invitation for interview at Trinity College. It doesn't show up on UCAS but they will email you and send you relevant information.
VeryAverage
Badges: 13
Rep:
Report 2 months ago
(Original post by Linguisticky)
Recently recieved an invitation for interview at Trinity College. It doesn't show up on UCAS but they will email you and send you relevant information.
Oh damn, what course?
Linguisticky
Badges: 3
Rep:
Report 2 months ago
(Original post by VeryAverage)
Oh damn, what course?
Linguistics . What have you applied for?
VeryAverage
Badges: 13
Rep:
Report 2 months ago
(Original post by Linguisticky)
Linguistics . What have you applied for?
ahaha should've been able to tell from the name. I applied for computer science (not at trinity though, churchill)
mollymop902
Badges: 12
Rep:
Report 2 months ago
I've just recieved an offer for interview at Jesus College for Natsci and it was via email. Can't believe it
chandnisachetii
Badges: 1
Rep:
Report 1 month ago
did anyone get an interview for psychology from churchill?
Veternum.
Badges: 1
Rep:
Report 1 month ago
(Original post by chandnisachetii)
did anyone get an interview for psychology from churchill?m
im waiting for computer science, glad to know im not the only one still waiting...
Reality Check
Badges: 22
Rep:
Report 1 month ago
Guys, this is the thread where people are obsessing and fretting about everything:

https://www.thestudentroom.co.uk/sho...6#post96233303

Please use that one, rather than spawn another.

PhoenixFortune - could you close this one - we really don't need another
surfup
Badges: 0
Rep:
Report 1 month ago
I received an interview for computing at churchill, have you heard back?
myroomaccount
Badges: 9
Rep:
Report 1 month ago
received an interview for music at St John's....happening next wednesday!!
surfup
Rep:
Report 1 month ago
(Original post by Veternum.)
im waiting for computer science, glad to know im not the only one still waiting...
Hey,
Any News?
vbsc_
Rep:
Report 1 month ago
(Original post by surfup)
Hey,
Any News?
I'm not the guy you were replying to but I got an interview invite for computer science too. What type of things do you think they may give as pre-reading and how are you preparing?
surfup
Rep:
Report 1 month ago
I am not too sure, my interview is tomorrow
surfup
Rep:
Report 1 month ago
(Original post by vbsc_)
I'm not the guy you were replying to but I got an interview invite for computer science too. What type of things do you think they may give as pre-reading and how are you preparing?
when is yours? I ma just doing basic interview questions and also revising maths fundamentals
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

When did you submit your Ucas application if you applied to go to university this year?

September 2021 (17)
7.23%
October 2021 (116)
49.36%
November 2021 (23)
9.79%
December 2021 (31)
13.19%
January 2021 (20)
8.51%
I still haven't submitted it yet! (22)
9.36%