The Student Room Group

Cambridge Interviews

How do you know if you have an interview for Cambridge? Will they email or will it come up on UCAS?
Thanks in advance :smile:

Scroll to see replies

Reply 1
Original post by EmSco
How do you know if you have an interview for Cambridge? Will they email or will it come up on UCAS?

Sorry can’t help you, I’m applying this year too. But if it reassures you I’m waiting for an invite too. Which college are you applying to?
(edited 2 years ago)
Reply 2
I'm applying to Gonville & Caius for HSPS - it says on their website they'll let applicants know from next week scarily. Which college and course have you applied for? :smile:
Reply 3
Original post by EmSco
I'm applying to Gonville & Caius for HSPS - it says on their website they'll let applicants know from next week scarily. Which college and course have you applied for? :smile:

I’m applying at Downing College in Archaeology. I don’t know if you’ve seen but there’s a thread called Official Cambridge 2022 and they seem to be well informed of the dates and stuff… hope that can help
Original post by EmSco

They will be emailed directly from the Colleges - they won’t be on UCAS Track - the only time now you will see a Cambridge notification on Track is on 25 January which will either be an offer or rejection.
Reply 5
Original post by sophiemadfish
They will be emailed directly from the Colleges - they won’t be on UCAS Track - the only time now you will see a Cambridge notification on Track is on 25 January which will either be an offer or rejection.

Thank you! :smile:
Recently recieved an invitation for interview at Trinity College. It doesn't show up on UCAS but they will email you and send you relevant information.
Original post by Linguisticky
Recently recieved an invitation for interview at Trinity College. It doesn't show up on UCAS but they will email you and send you relevant information.

Oh damn, what course?
Original post by VeryAverage
Oh damn, what course?

Linguistics :smile:. What have you applied for?
Original post by Linguisticky
Linguistics :smile:. What have you applied for?

ahaha should've been able to tell from the name. I applied for computer science (not at trinity though, churchill)
I've just recieved an offer for interview at Jesus College for Natsci and it was via email. Can't believe it
did anyone get an interview for psychology from churchill?
Original post by chandnisachetii
did anyone get an interview for psychology from churchill?m

im waiting for computer science, glad to know im not the only one still waiting...
Guys, this is the thread where people are obsessing and fretting about everything:

https://www.thestudentroom.co.uk/showthread.php?t=6655586&p=96233303&page=66#post96233303

Please use that one, rather than spawn another.

@PhoenixFortune - could you close this one - we really don't need another :smile:
Reply 14
I received an interview for computing at churchill, have you heard back?
received an interview for music at St John's....happening next wednesday!!
Reply 16
Original post by Veternum.
im waiting for computer science, glad to know im not the only one still waiting...

Hey,
Any News?
Reply 17
Original post by surfup
Hey,
Any News?

I'm not the guy you were replying to but I got an interview invite for computer science too. What type of things do you think they may give as pre-reading and how are you preparing?
Reply 18
I am not too sure, my interview is tomorrow
Reply 19
Original post by vbsc_
I'm not the guy you were replying to but I got an interview invite for computer science too. What type of things do you think they may give as pre-reading and how are you preparing?

when is yours? I ma just doing basic interview questions and also revising maths fundamentals

Quick Reply

Latest