Babyangelana
Badges: 14
Rep:
? You'll earn badges for being active around the site. Rep gems come when your posts are rated by other community members.
Report 2 weeks ago
Hi there,

Im currently a 2nd year at MU pleven. I do not recommend this university, they do not care about their students and all they want is money. I would recommend looking at MU plovdiv/sofia/varna etc.

The city is also very small, not much to do, there isn’t a good facility for studying. The university library is small and they aren’t open at appropriate times for studying.

Honestly just go elsewhere
Garry121
Badges: 13
Rep:
? You'll earn badges for being active around the site. Rep gems come when your posts are rated by other community members.
Report 1 week ago
(Original post by evajones023)
I am studying medicine in Sofia. If you are willing I would suggest you contact sme because I also used them and found them very helpful In my admission
i have also heard allot of good things about sme so i will be using sme to apply. I'm thinking of either studying in Bulgaria or Georgina
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Would you give consent for uni's to contact your parent/trusted person in a mental health crisis?

Yes - my parent/carer (79)
33.91%
Yes - a trusted person (63)
27.04%
No (63)
27.04%
I'm not sure (28)
12.02%

Watched Threads