The Student Room Group

Serious dilemma

Hi guys I recently started an online Access to HE course & due to My mental health have not been able to start task I am now owing 10 assignments which have been due & don’t know how I will go about this. I don’t even know where to start someone please help as I am very scared & know that I have put this upon myself. If anyone
is taking an ACCESS TO HE COURSE please help🥺
Original post by Bixbot123
Hi guys I recently started an online Access to HE course & due to My mental health have not been able to start task I am now owing 10 assignments which have been due & don’t know how I will go about this. I don’t even know where to start someone please help as I am very scared & know that I have put this upon myself. If anyone
is taking an ACCESS TO HE COURSE please help🥺

May I ask, when you state your Mental Health, is this registered?,
Do you take medication?,
IF SO, "RELAX".... WORRY NO MORE!,
Simply forward this to whoevers asking for overdue payments, and clearly just add, When your unwell your mind set and overall health is hard to manage,
Blatantly state.. " I'm unable to make the payments simply coz haven't got!,
you will find somewhere in the terms and agreements it will state and you will be covered,
Get stuck, give us shout back,
Best wishes
Reply 2
My mental health is not registered & also I mean I have overdue assignments & don’t know where to start
see a therapist

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending