Farahhhhkk
Badges: 3
Rep:
? You'll earn badges for being active around the site. Rep gems come when your posts are rated by other community members.
Report Thread starter 3 weeks ago
My university withdrew me from my course because they did not receive any payments from sfe. Sfe has not accepted me yet and im still trying to sort everything out with them. its taking a logn time because i sent an appeal after the rejected me. reason of rejection was because i wasnt in the UK for past 3 years but i sent evidence as to why which is mainly my fathers temporary work contract outisde the UK. beforehand i lived in the UK. family owns a house here as well etc more evidence. Im sure sfe will accept me however my uni withdrew me and im freaking out because now i dont study and i cant do anything about it because its sfe that hasnt finished processing my appeal and evidence. when i told my uni about this they said we cant do anytning about it weve waited for too long! WHAT DO I DO PLEASE HELP!! (
PhoenixFortune
Badges: 21
Rep:
? You'll earn badges for being active around the site. Rep gems come when your posts are rated by other community members.
Report 3 weeks ago
(Original post by Farahhhhkk)
My university withdrew me from my course because they did not receive any payments from sfe. Sfe has not accepted me yet and im still trying to sort everything out with them. its taking a logn time because i sent an appeal after the rejected me. reason of rejection was because i wasnt in the UK for past 3 years but i sent evidence as to why which is mainly my fathers temporary work contract outisde the UK. beforehand i lived in the UK. family owns a house here as well etc more evidence. Im sure sfe will accept me however my uni withdrew me and im freaking out because now i dont study and i cant do anything about it because its sfe that hasnt finished processing my appeal and evidence. when i told my uni about this they said we cant do anytning about it weve waited for too long! WHAT DO I DO PLEASE HELP!! (
Did you keep your university in the loop about what was happening? It don't mean telling them after you've been withdrawn, but throughout the process. It's logical that they would withdraw you if they aren't receiving any fees payments. Once your SFE payments are sorted, you could ask your university if you could start in January perhaps?
Farahhhhkk
Badges: 3
Rep:
Report Thread starter 3 weeks ago
(Original post by PhoenixFortune)
Did you keep your university in the loop about what was happening? It don't mean telling them after you've been withdrawn, but throughout the process. It's logical that they would withdraw you if they aren't receiving any fees payments. Once your SFE payments are sorted, you could ask your university if you could start in January perhaps?
They told me to reapply for next year man😭 this is unreal like i was so excited about getting inti this uni and for my major. its city uni btw.
PhoenixFortune
Badges: 21
Rep:
Report 3 weeks ago
(Original post by Farahhhhkk)
They told me to reapply for next year man😭 this is unreal like i was so excited about getting inti this uni and for my major. its city uni btw.
At least by then you should have your finance sorted out. Have you asked if you can defer your place so you don't have to reapply?
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

How would you describe the quality of the digital skills you're taught at school?

Excellent (37)
9.61%
Okay (112)
29.09%
A bit lacking (145)
37.66%
Not good at all (91)
23.64%

Watched Threads