BlackCanary93
Badges: 1
Rep:
? You'll earn badges for being active around the site. Rep gems come when your posts are rated by other community members.
Report Thread starter 3 weeks ago
I'm currently in Year 1 and find managing the workload very difficult. Any tips?
tinyperson
Badges: 15
Rep:
? You'll earn badges for being active around the site. Rep gems come when your posts are rated by other community members.
Report 3 weeks ago
colour coded folders
SarcAndSpark
Badges: 20
Rep:
Report 3 weeks ago
(Original post by BlackCanary93)
I'm currently in Year 1 and find managing the workload very difficult. Any tips?
Do you have a partner teacher in your year group? Are they approachable enough to discuss workload with? You may find there are some corners you can cut which will help you get things under control.

Are you trying to plan from scratch and make all your own resources? If so, don't- try to find things online you can use/tweak, and see if there are any school resources you can use.

Set yourself a cut off time each night- whatever doesn't get done by this point obviously wasn't that important.

(Original post by tinyperson)
colour coded folders
Do you really think this is a helpful response?
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

How would you describe the quality of the digital skills you're taught at school?

Excellent (37)
9.61%
Okay (112)
29.09%
A bit lacking (145)
37.66%
Not good at all (91)
23.64%

Watched Threads