AQA Psychology A-level

Watch this thread
maybebabycake3
Badges: 7
Rep:
? You'll earn badges for being active around the site. Rep gems come when your posts are rated by other community members.
Report Thread starter 9 months ago
Can anyone who sat the paper 2 a level psychology papers in 2020/2021 tell me what 16 marker came up in bio psychology because I would like to create a plan for them.
srich990
Badges: 11
Rep:
? You'll earn badges for being active around the site. Rep gems come when your posts are rated by other community members.
Report 8 months ago
pm me - I sat the 2021 paper
5hyl33n
Badges: 21
Rep:
Report 8 months ago
(Original post by srich990)
pm me - I sat the 2021 paper
Do not tell OP anything about the paper. They could be sitting it for their mocks…
ColtTheWolf
Badges: 16
Rep:
Report 8 months ago
(Original post by 5hyl33n)
Do not tell OP anything about the paper. They could be sitting it for their mocks…
Honestly I feel as though school should just put the effort into making their own essay questions. It's very obvious that some kids will have an unfair advantage in finding the papers out online, or if other friends/siblings wrote those papers.

I remember for my psych mock there were kids who figured out the entire paper because they reused things from other years and the kids just bought the papers off those in higher years.

It's so frustrating.
srich990
Rep:
Report 8 months ago
(Original post by 5hyl33n)
I wasn’t going to lol but I have information about the 2019 ones and updated techniques from my 2021 exam that don’t give away any specific questions meaning no one could deduce the questions they may get.
Last edited by srich990; 8 months ago
srich990
Rep:
Report 8 months ago
(Original post by ColtTheWolf)
Honestly I feel as though school should just put the effort into making their own essay questions. It's very obvious that some kids will have an unfair advantage in finding the papers out online, or if other friends/siblings wrote those papers.

I remember for my psych mock there were kids who figured out the entire paper because they reused things from other years and the kids just bought the papers off those in higher years.

It's so frustrating.
Yeah, I get what you mean. I wasn’t planning on giving away any information from my 2021 exam as people in my class got information from people who sat the 2020 exam and I felt like it really disadvantaged me. I just want to share notes and updated exam techniques
SupposedlyIronic
Rep:
Report 8 months ago
The exams were cancelled?
srich990
Rep:
Report 8 months ago
(Original post by ashtolga23)
The exams were cancelled?
We still sat classroom exams and one invigilated exam
agnos987
Badges: 17
Rep:
Report 8 months ago
yeah and we kind of did have exams, they just reduced the amount of questions that could come up
SupposedlyIronic
Rep:
Report 8 months ago
Yeah but they weren't standardised papers.

I guess it works if OP just wants questions but if they want to know what's come up then not so much.
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest

How did The Student Room help you with your university application?

Talking to current university students (19)
18.63%
Talking to peers going through the same thing (35)
34.31%
Speaking to student ambassadors from the universities (6)
5.88%
Speaking to staff members from universities (2)
1.96%
Using the personal statement builder, library or helper service (10)
9.8%
Reading articles about what steps to take (19)
18.63%
Learning about/speaking to Student Finance England (4)
3.92%
Something else (tell us in the thread) (7)
6.86%

Watched Threads