Jenniferb13
Badges: 7
Rep:
? You'll earn badges for being active around the site. Rep gems come when your posts are rated by other community members.
Report Thread starter 2 weeks ago
Has anybody applied for next years intake?! I’ve done my SJT
Sharl14
Badges: 4
Rep:
? You'll earn badges for being active around the site. Rep gems come when your posts are rated by other community members.
Report 2 weeks ago
(Original post by Jenniferb13)
Hey, I’ve applied! I’ve passed the SJT and I’m in the middle of doing my application form, I’ve got another 2 weeks to submit my form
Jenniferb13
Rep:
Report Thread starter 2 weeks ago
(Original post by Sharl14)
Hey, I’ve applied! I’ve passed the SJT and I’m in the middle of doing my application form, I’ve got another 2 weeks to submit my form
I’m in the same situation, I’m lucky I passed my application last time so I think I’ll use the same application!
Sharl14
Rep:
Report 1 week ago
I’m in the same situation, I’m lucky I passed my application last time so I think I’ll use the same application!
Oh fab, so you made it to the assessment day last year?
Jenniferb13
Rep:
Report Thread starter 1 week ago
(Original post by Sharl14)
Oh fab, so you made it to the assessment day last year?
Yeah I failed AC.. basically nervous and didn’t show enough empathy in my Role play 🙈
Jenniferb13
Rep:
Report Thread starter 1 week ago
(Original post by DiamondDike)
SJT, Social; Justice Test

snowflake
Sorry,
Sharl14
Rep:
Report 1 week ago
Yeah I failed AC.. basically nervous and didn’t show enough empathy in my Role play 🙈
At least you know what to expect this time around!
eperke12
Badges: 1
Rep:
Report 6 days ago
Hey, I applied last year but my application was deferred. I had AC last week and was offered a place. I am absolutely over the moon. Good luck with your application!
Sharl14
Rep:
Report 6 days ago
(Original post by eperke12)
Hey, I applied last year but my application was deferred. I had AC last week and was offered a place. I am absolutely over the moon. Good luck with your application!
Congratulations, that’s amazing! How did you find the AC?
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Would you give consent for uni's to contact your parent/trusted person in a mental health crisis?

Yes - my parent/carer (142)
33.73%
Yes - a trusted person (109)
25.89%
No (116)
27.55%
I'm not sure (54)
12.83%

Watched Threads