The Student Room Group

year 11

do
(edited 2 years ago)
Original post by its_usuallyme222
does anyone have the 2020 papers for aqa combined science (physics, biology and chemistry)higher tier ? english language edexcel, history edexcel and maths non calc (paper 1), calc (paper 2) and calc (paper 3) higher tier, religious studies foundational catholic theology wjec eduqas, religious studies judaism wjec eduqas andddd french reading and writing aqa higher tier
this is a lot but i would really appreciate it if you could please help me out :smile:

What’s the point in cheating? You’ll have to sit some sort of unseen exam (whether it be TAGs or the normal one) and cheating isn’t going to help. See how you can do now if it were an unseen paper and it’ll help you more.
Original post by louisecarter01
What’s the point in cheating? You’ll have to sit some sort of unseen exam (whether it be TAGs or the normal one) and cheating isn’t going to help. See how you can do now if it were an unseen paper and it’ll help you more.

I don't want to cheat but any tips for anglosaxons in History
Original post by Lacrimosa1
I don't want to cheat but any tips for anglosaxons in History

I didn't sit the 2020 paper, I did the 2019 Anglo-Saxon paper for my mocks (my GCSEs were cancelled in 2020 so these were basically real thing for us). But fortunately for you, I got full marks in that Anglo-Saxon 2019 paper.

You should do practice essays mainly as this will help you in deciphering the essay technique (which is mainly what you're marked on tbh). Don't forget to link back to the Q - everyone in my class who lost marks lost it at least partially for this! I had those purple Edexcel revision guides but I ended up using the Anglo-Saxon textbook as this was sooo much better. I literally just made mind maps but flashcards with key dates could be a good idea too.
I didn't sit the 2020 paper, I did the 2019 Anglo-Saxon paper for my mocks (my GCSEs were cancelled in 2020 so these were basically real thing for us). But fortunately for you, I got full marks in that Anglo-Saxon 2019 paper.

You should do practice essays mainly as this will help you in deciphering the essay technique (which is mainly what you're marked on tbh). Don't forget to link back to the Q - everyone in my class who lost marks lost it at least partially for this! I had those purple Edexcel revision guides but I ended up using the Anglo-Saxon textbook as this was sooo much better. I literally just made mind maps but flashcards with key dates could be a good idea too.

Thanks!

thank you so much for your help :smile:

Quick Reply

Latest