Tanutiwari1234
Badges: 3
Rep:
? You'll earn badges for being active around the site. Rep gems come when your posts are rated by other community members.
Report Thread starter 6 months ago
I had applied for ATAS on 25 th august 2021 in support of my PhD application , but haven't received any decision yet. My intake is january 2022 but i have to reach there in December 2021 , one month before my course start date!
Does anyone here facing the same problem?? Can someone help me with or guide me please!!
Leo200888
Badges: 3
Rep:
? You'll earn badges for being active around the site. Rep gems come when your posts are rated by other community members.
Report 3 months ago
Yes, I am also facing the same problem. I have applied on the 18th of August 2021 but still waiting for it. does anyone tell me what should I write on the subject line so that they reply to me back?
Studentgoa
Badges: 1
Rep:
Report 3 months ago
Hi there, I sent an email to them and told them about my urgency as my current visa was about expire in a few days. Stress on the urgency of your individual situation as you have applied ages ago and you your course is for the january intake. After i sent that email, they sent my CAS after exactly 2 hours. Good luck, i really hope you get it as I am aware how stressful this is.
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

How did your AQA GCSE English Language Paper 1 go?

Loved the paper - Feeling positive (55)
19.03%
The paper was reasonable (107)
37.02%
Not feeling great about that exam... (84)
29.07%
It was TERRIBLE (43)
14.88%

Watched Threads