The Student Room Group

An anxious Corpus Christi (Cambridge) 2022 engineering applicant

HELLO? IS ANYONE HERE?
I cannot find any information about Corpus Christi except the Cambridge official website.
I wondering if anyone had the experience of applying to Corpus Christi Cambridge for engineering.
I just want to hear anything definitive which might help me get rid of the anxiety.
This is the first question in The Student Room, please pardon me if there is any offence, THANK YOU!
(edited 2 years ago)
Reply 1
Original post by GH-X-ST
HELLO? IS ANYONE HERE?
I cannot find any information about Corpus Christi except the Cambridge official website.
I wondering if anyone had the experience of applying to Corpus Christi Cambridge for engineering.
I just want to hear anything definitive which might help me get rid of the anxiety.
This is the first question in The Student Room, please pardon me if there is any offence, THANK YOU!

You can follow the main Cambridge applicants 2022 thread and they have links to specific colleges. There is also a specific engineering thread on here.
Nobody will hear regards interviews for engineering until later this month
Reply 2
Original post by Amp242
You can follow the main Cambridge applicants 2022 thread and they have links to specific colleges. There is also a specific engineering thread on here.
Nobody will hear regards interviews for engineering until later this mQ

What a fast replier you are! Thank you for the suggestion, I would check the links later. I am relieved to know there was no interview for engineering yet.259BE30AD2802EE4FF05B3402A7DE48E.png
Original post by GH-X-ST
HELLO? IS ANYONE HERE?

I’m applying to Corpus Christi too have you heard back from them about engineering interviews?
Reply 4
Original post by purrplexengine
I’m applying to Corpus Christi too have you heard back from them about engineering interviews?

N·O·P·E, there was no email from Corpus Christi lie in my inbox since I finished ENGAA, I guess I was deeply offensive to the GOD OF THE PHYSICS.
Original post by GH-X-ST
N·O·P·E, there was no email from Corpus Christi lie in my inbox since I finished ENGAA, I guess I was deeply offensive to the GOD OF THE PHYSICS.

I haven’t received an email either. I will say if I do
Reply 6
I haven’t received an email either. I will say if I do

I received interview information yesterday and my interview is on 7th December.
Reply 7
Original post by FlexyWex101
Congrats on the interview invitation, OP. Prepare well, rest up and try to enjoy it. You'll do great!

Thank you
how was it, were the questions doable?
Reply 9
Original post by Niketathecow
how was it, were the questions doable?

Yep, I think I could not share more detail of the interview but it was friendly.
Original post by GH-X-ST
Yep, I think I could not share more detail of the interview but it was friendly.

Did you get to the answer on all of your questions?
Reply 11
Did you get to the answer on all of your questions?

Not exactly, I have not finished some and had hints for most of them.
Original post by GH-X-ST

Did the interviewers offer any encouragement like: well done, excellent, you’re doing well?
Did the interviewers offer any encouragement like: well done, excellent, you’re doing well?

i had mine and not really but they were still friendly
Reply 14
Original post by GH-X-ST

I literally forget about it, but they are very kind to student.

Quick Reply