Too late to apply to Lancaster University?

Watch
Semper Fortis
Badges: 9
Rep:
? You'll earn badges for being active around the site. Rep gems come when your posts are rated by other community members.
Report Thread starter 2 weeks ago
Hi,

Just found out Lancaster gives out offers on a rolling basis. Haven't submitted my application yet, so does that mean some courses may already be full?

Thanks!
mnot
Badges: 20
Rep:
? You'll earn badges for being active around the site. Rep gems come when your posts are rated by other community members.
Report 2 weeks ago
(Original post by Semper Fortis)
Hi,

Just found out Lancaster gives out offers on a rolling basis. Haven't submitted my application yet, so does that mean some courses may already be full?

Thanks!
All applications in before the mid January deadline must be treated equally.
Spla917
Badges: 10
Rep:
Report 2 weeks ago
Hi,

Thanks!
Nope, all applications before the deadline are treated equally
Last edited by Spla917; 2 weeks ago
Admit-One
Badges: 21
Rep:
Report 2 weeks ago
Hi,

Thanks!
Are you applying for an undergrad or postgrad course?
Semper Fortis
Rep:
(Original post by Admit-One)
Are you applying for an undergrad or postgrad course?
Undergrad - course is pretty competitive though (Comp Sci).
Aiming to send of my application next week...
Semper Fortis
Rep:
(Original post by mnot)
All applications in before the mid January deadline must be treated equally.
Awesome - thanks!
Admit-One
Badges: 21
Rep:
Report 2 weeks ago
Undergrad - course is pretty competitive though (Comp Sci).
Aiming to send of my application next week...
Then all the above replies are correct, you'll get equal consideration right up until the 26th of Jan. Courses don't "fill up" at this stage, so there is no need to rush if you need a bit more time to polish your app.
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Would you give consent for uni's to contact your parent/trusted person in a mental health crisis?

Yes - my parent/carer (43)
31.85%
Yes - a trusted person (32)
23.7%
No (39)
28.89%
I'm not sure (21)
15.56%

Watched Threads