offer from Durham

Watch this thread
Anonymous #1
Report Thread starter 6 months ago
When do we have to reply to the unconditional offer from Durham University in UK by?
PanzerB1rt
Badges: 6
Rep:
? You'll earn badges for being active around the site. Rep gems come when your posts are rated by other community members.
Report 6 months ago
(Original post by Anonymous)
When do we have to reply to the unconditional offer from Durham University in UK by?
UCAS says the deadline for applications is 19 May 2022 for applications submitted before 26th January. Personally, I would recommend accepting by late February/ Early March in order to get stuff like accommodation settled early.
Anonymous #2
Report 6 months ago
(Original post by PanzerB1rt)
UCAS says the deadline for applications is 19 May 2022 for applications submitted before 26th January. Personally, I would recommend accepting by late February/ Early March in order to get stuff like accommodation settled early.
Unless this is for postgrad, accommodation is sorted after results day. Everyone is guaranteed accommodation in college.
SupposedlyIronic
Badges: 21
Rep:
? You'll earn badges for being active around the site. Rep gems come when your posts are rated by other community members.
Report 6 months ago
(Original post by PanzerB1rt)
I don't think they sort out accom until after results mostly anyway so I wouldn't agree to be honest.

It's only if you want to live out you'd need to sort something out (big up Dun Holm House).
Last edited by ashtolga23; 6 months ago
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Y13's - If you haven't confirmed your firm and insurance choices yet, why is that?

I am waiting until the deadline in case anything in my life changes (5)
17.24%
I am waiting until the deadline in case something else changes (e.g. exams/pandemic related concerns) (3)
10.34%
I am waiting until I can see the unis in person (4)
13.79%
I still have more questions before I make my decision (3)
10.34%
No reason, just haven't entered it yet (7)
24.14%
Something else (let us know in the thread!) (7)
24.14%

Watched Threads