Shushmaths2
Badges: 0
Rep:
? You'll earn badges for being active around the site. Rep gems come when your posts are rated by other community members.
Report 2 weeks ago
What do you think BMO boundaries will be this year? Surely it won't go above 108?
mgcgian047
Badges: 15
Rep:
? You'll earn badges for being active around the site. Rep gems come when your posts are rated by other community members.
Report 2 weeks ago
(Original post by Shushmaths2)
What do you think BMO boundaries will be this year? Surely it won't go above 108?
with no supervisoin, people cheat
zacaboy
Badges: 1
Rep:
Report Thread starter 2 weeks ago
(Original post by mgcgian047)
with no supervisoin, people cheat
i mean people cheated last year and it was an easier paper
Shushmaths2
Badges: 0
Rep:
Report 2 weeks ago
Also a much larger percentage of people have done it at school this year because there are less restrictions in schools for distancing.
aliyah.04x
Badges: 7
Rep:
Report 2 weeks ago
who did it at school vs who did it online? i can start by saying i did it at school
mgcgian047
Rep:
Report 2 weeks ago
(Original post by aliyah.04x)
who did it at school vs who did it online? i can start by saying i did it at school
home
Neeld31
Badges: 4
Rep:
Report 2 weeks ago
(Original post by mgcgian047)
home
are you aware of anyone in your school that cheated?
mgcgian047
Rep:
Report 2 weeks ago
(Original post by Neeld31)
are you aware of anyone in your school that cheated?
I think all, people in my further math class did, they're all opportunists, if people see an opportunity to grasp, they'll take it.
aliyah.04x
Rep:
Report 2 weeks ago
does anyone know when results come out?
mgcgian047
Rep:
Report 1 week ago
does anyone know when results come out?
My friend said December early, so most likely 1to 4th. The solutions were released on the 12 novem
tedchong80
Rep:
Report 1 week ago
BMO1 will be held on 2/12. So definitely 1st to 4th is impossible. And the deadline to apply BMO1 is 26/11. Then I would guess the result will be published in the coming few days.
supersaiyan3
Rep:
Report 1 week ago
UKMT just announced the SMC cutoffs. 85+ Gold, 66+ Silver, 49+ Bronze. Thresholds for invitation to Senior Kangaroo 85+ and BMO1 108+ depending on eligibility.
aliyah.04x
Rep:
Report 1 week ago
(Original post by supersaiyan3)
UKMT just announced the SMC cutoffs. 85+ Gold, 66+ Silver, 49+ Bronze. Thresholds for invitation to Senior Kangaroo 85+ and BMO1 108+ depending on eligibility.
do you know when results are out?
tedchong80
Rep:
Report 1 week ago
do you know when results are out?
message from UKMT in Twitter

https://twitter.com/UKMathsTrust/sta...658779163?s=20

quoted:
We're still just finalising some of the results but an email will be sent out to schools shortly with all the details. All the best, UKMT.
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

How would you describe the quality of the digital skills you're taught at school?

Excellent (13)
9.09%
Okay (43)
30.07%
A bit lacking (50)
34.97%
Not good at all (37)
25.87%

Watched Threads