A.G.G.
Badges: 8
Rep:
? You'll earn badges for being active around the site. Rep gems come when your posts are rated by other community members.
Report Thread starter 3 weeks ago
Hey, so im doing this test and im really confused, we were told 2 take notes and analyse the 3 articles they have given 2 us but im confused no matter what has been said 2 me. So we have 6 hours of research on these particular articles, but i would really appreciate some advive on how 2 take notes?
Thanks
brainzistheword
Badges: 22
Rep:
? You'll earn badges for being active around the site. Rep gems come when your posts are rated by other community members.
Report 3 weeks ago
(Original post by A.G.G.)
Hey, so im doing this test and im really confused, we were told 2 take notes and analyse the 3 articles they have given 2 us but im confused no matter what has been said 2 me. So we have 6 hours of research on these particular articles, but i would really appreciate some advive on how 2 take notes?
Thanks
Hey, not entirely sure what you're asking here. Are you not sure what you need to be making notes about? Or is it something different?
A.G.G.
Rep:
Report Thread starter 3 weeks ago
(Original post by brainzistheword)
Hey, not entirely sure what you're asking here. Are you not sure what you need to be making notes about? Or is it something different?
Yes I’m not sure what notes I should be making???
brainzistheword
Rep:
Report 2 weeks ago
Yes I’m not sure what notes I should be making???
Did your teacher not give you any guidance when they set you off on research?

Alternatively you could look at past papers and see what themes were common in those. But I’d really go back to your teacher and ask them for guidance on what you need to be looking at
A.G.G.
Rep:
Report Thread starter 2 weeks ago
I did ask 4 help but all they said was this is a mock we can’t help u. So I’m really confused and so r all my friends
brainzistheword
Rep:
Report 2 weeks ago
I did ask 4 help but all they said was this is a mock we can’t help u. So I’m really confused and so r all my friends
Ah right, have you done any past papers/exams before?
A.G.G.
Rep:
Ah right, have you done any past papers/exams before?
Nope it’s really hard 2 find any 4 btec but I’ll try
brainzistheword
Rep:
Report 2 weeks ago
Nope it’s really hard 2 find any 4 btec but I’ll try
https://qualifications.pearson.com/e...le-assessments

This might help...?
A.G.G.
Rep:
https://qualifications.pearson.com/e...le-assessments

This might help...?
Sorry, I did check it out btw. But unfortunately I couldn't find unit 7, also they were asking 4 a username and password which I don't have 4 this. Thanks 4 trying 2 help me anyways
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

How would you describe the quality of the digital skills you're taught at school?

Excellent (24)
9.38%
Okay (75)
29.3%
A bit lacking (95)
37.11%
Not good at all (62)
24.22%

Watched Threads