saifkiddan
Badges: 13
Rep:
? You'll earn badges for being active around the site. Rep gems come when your posts are rated by other community members.
Report Thread starter 2 weeks ago
if anyone is studying dentistry in Bulgaria it would be a great help if he/she suggest a university and agency for admission.
Last edited by saifkiddan; 2 weeks ago
Garry121
Rep:
? You'll earn badges for being active around the site. Rep gems come when your posts are rated by other community members.
Report 1 week ago
(Original post by saifkiddan)
if anyone is studying dentistry in Bulgaria it would be a great help if he/she suggest a university and agency for admission.
hi i know someone that is studying dentistry in Bulgaria and he really enjoys he says that the education standards are really good and its a good friendly country i remember him saying he used an agency called sme to apply and they helped him secure a place in the uni. hes always trying to persuade me to come but i don't want to study dentistry but you never know might change my mind.
kates4745
Badges: 14
Rep:
Report 1 week ago
I am studying in trakia University bulgaria. I use sme for my admission. I found it very enjoyable.
saifkiddan
Rep:
Report Thread starter 1 week ago
(Original post by kates4745)
I am studying in trakia University bulgaria. I use sme for my admission. I found it very enjoyable.
thanks for the advise
kates4745
Badges: 14
Rep:
Report 1 week ago
thanks for the advise
U r most welcome
saifkiddan
Rep:
Report Thread starter 1 week ago
(Original post by kates4745)
U r most welcome
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Would you give consent for uni's to contact your parent/trusted person in a mental health crisis?

Yes - my parent/carer (23)
31.94%
Yes - a trusted person (17)
23.61%
No (23)
31.94%
I'm not sure (9)
12.5%

Watched Threads