Let’s be friends (ง'̀-'́)ง

Watch
Anonymous #1
Report Thread starter 3 weeks ago
For Anyone who has no friends and wanna talk. Let’s talk and get to know each other, who knows we might get to be online friends ♡´・ᴗ・`♡
meiyah
Badges: 10
Rep:
? You'll earn badges for being active around the site. Rep gems come when your posts are rated by other community members.
Report 3 weeks ago
hi my names meiyah, I feel as is I need a friend.
Anonymous #1
(Original post by meiyah)
Hey meiyah, how r u doing ?
I feel the same way girl
Lacrimosa1
Badges: 16
Rep:
? You'll earn badges for being active around the site. Rep gems come when your posts are rated by other community members.
Report 3 weeks ago
Hi!
Lacrimosa1
Rep:
Report 3 weeks ago
Why are you displayed as anonymous if you want a friend?
meiyah
Rep:
Report 3 weeks ago
(Original post by Lacrimosa1)
Why are you displayed as anonymous if you want a friend?
because she wants a friend but doesnt want people to know her name is that such a problem i mean it is 2020
Lacrimosa1
Rep:
Report 3 weeks ago
because she wants a friend but doesnt want people to know her name is that such a problem i mean it is 2020
That's stupid. To know a friend, you need to know their name. Either she has trust issues or she has a bad reputation. She's an idiot.
bennydfrg
Badges: 13
Rep:
Report 3 weeks ago
(Original post by Anonymous)
For Anyone who has no friends and wanna talk. Let’s talk and get to know each other, who knows we might get to be online friends ♡´・ᴗ・`♡
Hii where are you from
sabrina19_
Rep:
Report 3 weeks ago
Helloooo
zain999
Badges: 0
Rep:
Report 3 weeks ago
Hi im zain. Where abouts u from?
eternaldevotiion
Badges: 15
Rep:
Report 3 weeks ago
heyyy!!
Anonymous #1
That's stupid. To know a friend, you need to know their name. Either she has trust issues or she has a bad reputation. She's an idiot.
Bruh…I was gonna give out my instagram if someone wants to be my friend but first Im just initializing a small talk here and then I can level up. God jumping into conclusion🙄
viktorismyplant
Badges: 14
Rep:
Report 3 weeks ago
haiiiiii im always open for more friends
plus the thread title seems like something i would do lmao
meiyah
Rep:
Report 3 weeks ago
stfu leave then
meiyah
Rep:
Report 3 weeks ago
(Original post by zain999)
Hi im zain. Where abouts u from?
why should i tell u? :/
tworeverse
Badges: 5
Rep:
Report 3 weeks ago
hey!!
meiyah
Rep:
Report 3 weeks ago
(Original post by tworeverse)
hey!!
sup
Slx.24
Badges: 15
Rep:
Report 3 weeks ago
I'm Levi
Does Levi have friends?
Does he need friends?
🤔🤔🤔
meiyah
Rep:
Report 3 weeks ago
(Original post by Slx.24)
I'm Levi
Does Levi have friends?
Does he need friends?
🤔🤔🤔
yes be my friend
Lacrimosa1
Rep:
Report 3 weeks ago
stfu leave then
Why should I be friends with a person who has no mannerisms? And how do you know if I'm talking or not?
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

What do you find most difficult about revising?

Prioritising what to revise (10)
10.64%
Remembering what was covered in lessons (1)
1.06%
Finding the time to revise (7)
7.45%
Finding the motivation (24)
25.53%
Getting distracted (14)
14.89%
Procrastination (37)
39.36%
Having the tools you need (0)
0%
Something else (tell us in the thread) (1)
1.06%

Watched Threads

Latest
My Feed