Cutmasta
Badges: 2
Rep:
? You'll earn badges for being active around the site. Rep gems come when your posts are rated by other community members.
Report Thread starter 3 weeks ago
I'm 48 years old and I am suffering from long lasting erections in the morning that is very painful. I know I have to get treated soon because it's not getting any better. I'm too afraid to go to the doctor.
Anonymous #1
Report 3 weeks ago
Go to the doctor
KSM87
Badges: 10
Rep:
? You'll earn badges for being active around the site. Rep gems come when your posts are rated by other community members.
Report 3 weeks ago
It may be embarrassing for you, but it’s completely routine for a doctor. Please do see your doctor.
sharabela.bd
Badges: 3
Rep:
Report 3 weeks ago
(Original post by Cutmasta)
I'm 48 years old and I am suffering from long lasting erections in the morning that is very painful. I know I have to get treated soon because it's not getting any better. I'm too afraid to go to the doctor.
Consult a doctor and get treated. So far I know if prostate gland increases, it may make a man have unusual erection. There could be other factors as well. Whatever the reason, there should be a good solution. Wishing you all the very best.
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

What do you find most difficult about revising?

Prioritising what to revise (24)
9.88%
Remembering what was covered in lessons (10)
4.12%
Finding the time to revise (15)
6.17%
Finding the motivation (65)
26.75%
Getting distracted (45)
18.52%
Procrastination (81)
33.33%
Having the tools you need (1)
0.41%
Something else (tell us in the thread) (2)
0.82%

Watched Threads