There´s this guy?

Watch this thread
meiyah
Badges: 10
Rep:
? You'll earn badges for being active around the site. Rep gems come when your posts are rated by other community members.
Report Thread starter 6 months ago
so there´s this guy and i have been talking to him for going on four years now and two years ago we had a thing i wouldn't call it boyfriend or girlfriend but a thing. I have mad love for him even to this day. But the problem was I always had to tell him to say I love you, your probably thinking just leave him but I felt the connection I know he really cares about me so I just kept talking to him well I went on a trip and I found out when I got back he got a girlfriend and he did some things with her and it hurt me a lot because well I love him. Anyway we would still talk but very rarely and I was very heart broken. So after like a year he broke up with her well we started talking in the summer again and I felt the connection again and I feel it every time he talks to me. well after that summer a few months past we were still talking but then now he has another girlfriend? Like i dont understand this guy I ligit love him so much none of his girlfriends will ever love him like I do, like is there something wrong with me or is he just stupid like I am terribly hurt and dont know what to do like i cried yesterday in front of him on accident and he like kinda hugged me and told me it was gonna be alright like im getting mixed feelings on whether he likes me or not I dont wanna let go im too much in love to ever let go what should I do?
username5827042
Badges: 8
Rep:
? You'll earn badges for being active around the site. Rep gems come when your posts are rated by other community members.
Report 6 months ago
Sounds like he's using you to be honest!
Next time he's single, tell him you're not interested. He knows how you feel about him and knows you'll be there when he's single and bored.
My advice would be try your best to move on! Don't be his doormat.
CaptainDuckie
Badges: 22
Rep:
Report 6 months ago
1) He got 2 girlfriends when you were talking to him

2) you forced him to say that he loved you

3) you sound crazy

4) you’re the stupid one.
meiyah
Rep:
(Original post by CaptainDuckie)
1) He got 2 girlfriends when you were talking to him

2) you forced him to say that he loved you

3) you sound crazy

4) you’re the stupid one.
bruh i didn't force him to do anything i just had to mention it first and keep that negative sh** away i dont got time for people like you i think hes the stupid one and stfu ur probably a boy only girls would understand and if you are a girl well then he** your one to have no feelings!
agnos987
Badges: 17
Rep:
Report 6 months ago
(Original post by meiyah)
bruh i didn't force him to do anything i just had to mention it first and keep that negative sh** away i dont got time for people like you i think hes the stupid one and stfu ur probably a boy only girls would understand and if you are a girl well then he** your one to have no feelings!
you sure he has feelings for you?
meiyah
Rep:
(Original post by agnos987)
you sure he has feelings for you?
ya prolly not but like its cool i will find someone else eventually so doesn't matter anymore its just all these people in my school suck and i only like him. But obviously he doesnt feel the same way. sad but true
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Has advance information helped during your exams?

Yes (134)
66.34%
No (46)
22.77%
I didn't use it to prepare (22)
10.89%

Watched Threads