Fantasising sex with a teacher

Watch
Anonymous #1
Report Thread starter 3 weeks ago
Hey guys,

I know that this is wrong and I 100% dont expect or even want anything to happen, it’s just that I can’t help but feel a sexual attraction towards my male teachers. They’re not even that good looking and are way older, but I think it’s bc they’re really nice and like me as a student that makes me attracted to them which I realise is really pathetic and sad, but I just want it to stop bc I feel so guilty, they’re nice bc they’re genuinely nice ppl and my mind or rather vagina, is taking it wrongly and just getting turned on by them, and I barely get horny but yeh idk what to do, how do I stop viewing them like that?? Its something ive struggled with my whole life;liking men way older than me , and i’m 15 nearly 16
Anonymous #2
Report 3 weeks ago
(Original post by Anonymous)
Hey guys,

I know that this is wrong and I 100% dont expect or even want anything to happen, it’s just that I can’t help but feel a sexual attraction towards my male teachers. They’re not even that good looking and are way older, but I think it’s bc they’re really nice and like me as a student that makes me attracted to them which I realise is really pathetic and sad, but I just want it to stop bc I feel so guilty, they’re nice bc they’re genuinely nice ppl and my mind or rather vagina, is taking it wrongly and just getting turned on by them, and I barely get horny but yeh idk what to do, how do I stop viewing them like that?? Its something ive struggled with my whole life;liking men way older than me , and i’m 15 nearly 16
I think it's very normal to like your teachers, it likely comes from a place of looking up to them and them being kind to you, and I don't think you should be embarrassed by it. But obviously, it's illegal and like you said you wouldn't want anything to happen anyway. If I were you I would try not to entertain any thoughts about it and remind yourself that they're just nice to you because they probably genuinely like teaching you and like kids in general (not in that way though lol!)
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

What do you find most difficult about revising?

Prioritising what to revise (24)
10.17%
Remembering what was covered in lessons (7)
2.97%
Finding the time to revise (15)
6.36%
Finding the motivation (65)
27.54%
Getting distracted (44)
18.64%
Procrastination (79)
33.47%
Having the tools you need (1)
0.42%
Something else (tell us in the thread) (1)
0.42%

Watched Threads